Official Lightskin Instagram THOT's Thread.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin

Hacked @ 688k , all my work the past 4 years , every single photo taken, every caption, every photographers credit, GONE. No one really knows how hard I work, and my Instagram was a gateway to show you guys how much I was working. No, its never about the followers, followers can be gained back.. Memories , comments, captions.. Cannot come back. This was the saddest shyt because it was so careless and uncalled for. I didn't "come up" from anything except my supporters and fans seeing my work and tagging others and so on .. Thats how original my page was , no shoutouts, no handouts , all fukking work. Starting over is good but only when you CHOOSE to , since I was forced to start over, this shyt sucks. #teamindyamarie is still strong and I love my team. I love every second of the support people give me, please don't take this message as being ungrateful. Im just hurt and have to see all my work gone. Let this humble myself and some of you, nothing is forever. Here are some of my amazing photos that were deleted. I hope you guys understand how much all of it really meant to me. Bigger and better things will come though. Stay blessed #indyamarie#HELPindyamarie

:mjcry:

:lolbron:Too Bad....