Official Legion Season 3 Thread

Mazino

All Star
Daps
I think they should have swapped episode 5 and 6 around, because we haven't seen his sister for a while even though it was savage it didn't carry the emotional weight it should have. Showing their relationship as it was in episode 6 would have made the loss cut more deep.

Latest episode was dope though, Dan Stevens killed it.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I think they should have swapped episode 5 and 6 around, because we haven't seen his sister for a while even though it was savage it didn't carry the emotional weight it should have. Showing their relationship as it was in episode 6 would have made the loss cut more deep.

Agreed, just caught up on the last couple of episodes. The visuals of what he did to Amy was horrific enough, but didn't pack the punch it could have if she had been more prominent this season or the character was really developed. What I want to know is why the SK did that? The two have been working together to find his body to stop the threat Future Syd warned about, so why antagonize David to the point of :demonic:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Agreed, just caught up on the last couple of episodes. The visuals of what he did to Amy was horrific enough, but didn't pack the punch it could have if she had been more prominent this season or the character was really developed. What I want to know is why the SK did that? The two have been working together to find his body to stop the threat Future Syd warned about, so why antagonize David to the point of :demonic:

I think the episodes were in that order to show how guilty David felt about what happened to his sister. The only timeline this happens to his sister is the one he's currently in....meaning it took a very specific set of circumstances and choices for her to arrive at that fate. Once it shows her drop him off at Clockworks it never shows any other alternate reality....it just shows a montage of scenes that led up to the end of the last ep, which is him screaming and crying.

They even underline this by ending the ep with the quote from The Shadow King...."you decide what is real and what is not, your will."

I thought it was brilliant. :manny:

Fred.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I think the episodes were in that order to show how guilty David felt about what happened to his sister. The only timeline this happens to his sister is the one he's currently in....meaning it took a very specific set of circumstances and choices for her to arrive at that fate. Once it shows her drop him off at Clockworks it never shows any other alternate reality....it just shows a montage of scenes that led up to the end of the last ep, which is him screaming and crying.

They even underline this by ending the ep with the quote from The Shadow King...."you decide what is real and what is not, your will."

Fred.

Any thoughts on why the Shadow King did what he did now?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Any thoughts on why the Shadow King did what he did now?

Honestly no, unless he's counting on David being so unfocused he accidentally brings about whatever cataclysm future Syd was trying to warn him about. Even then I'm not sure why he'd do this if he still needs his body.

Then again in the next promo David tells him "I'm going to find your body and destroy it" so it's possible The Shadow King did this to give David extra incentive to find his body.

Fred.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Fred.
And to me, the fact that we haven't seen her in a while made it even more:mjcry:

I remember someone asking a while ago what happened to David's sister. A bunch of shyt has been happening and Im sure David might not have had her in his focus as well. But when that shyt hit him though:wow:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Side note, The Shadow King is lucky this version of Legion is weak as fukk....in the comics it would be suicide to provoke him like this. He has over 1,000 personalities and around 200 are Omega Level. He wiped out The Elder Gods with a thought.

tumblr_nfr68dx9qN1rvm5qqo2_500.jpg

tumblr_nfr68dx9qN1rvm5qqo3_500.jpg

tumblr_nfr68dx9qN1rvm5qqo4_500.jpg
He also stole the entire universe and hid it in a box.:mjlol:

Fred.

Owen Reece

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Side note, The Shadow King is lucky this version of Legion is weak as fukk....in the comics it would be suicide to provoke him like this. He has over 1,000 personalities and around 200 are Omega Level. He wiped out The Elder Gods with a thought.

tumblr_nfr68dx9qN1rvm5qqo2_500.jpg

tumblr_nfr68dx9qN1rvm5qqo3_500.jpg

tumblr_nfr68dx9qN1rvm5qqo4_500.jpg
He also stole the entire universe and hid it in a box.:mjlol:

Fred.

Word. Legion in the books is a major, MAJOR problem.

And with all those personalities inside Legions head, the "real" Legion, the one that is truly him, his power is controlling time and reality. :Sasbrown:

The Legion in the show is nerfed like a muthafukka...but I understand why and still dig the show.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I want to catch up but this shyt is tough to sit through. I really don’t feel like starting at episode 1 just to understand shyt because I forgot

It’s honestly forgettable