Official Kyler Murray Black Excellence thread: Year 5; A New Hope

Will Kyler Murray represent the race proudly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Man if we get Kyle Fuller, it would make me happy. That will have us to draft a cb2 in the first round. And our secondary willl look better then what we have now

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
It's so weird looking at the roster with no Larry Fitzgerald and Patrick Peterson. The leaders of the offense and defense for the past decade are gone. It really is a new era. It's Kylers team now.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps

Keim told Vance Joseph, you're not gonna bench Collins like you did Isaiah Simmons:ufdup:.

The defense may take a step back this year because of the youth. Cornerback depth is really young outside of Malcom Butler. The Simmons/Collins ILB pairing is also young and unproven. JJ Watt and Chandler Jones leadership should be valuable, but I don't expect them to be at the elite level they once were. Budda is the most reliable guy on the defensive end now.

It doesn't matter what Kyler does if these recent defensive picks aren't good. The defensive picks the last few years have to hit or the team will struggle in the NFC West.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO

Keim told Vance Joseph, you're not gonna bench Collins like you did Isaiah Simmons:ufdup:.

The defense may take a step back this year because of the youth. Cornerback depth is really young outside of Malcom Butler. The Simmons/Collins ILB pairing is also young and unproven. JJ Watt and Chandler Jones leadership should be valuable, but I don't expect them to be at the elite level they once were. Budda is the most reliable guy on the defensive end now.

It doesn't matter what Kyler does if these recent defensive picks aren't good. The defensive picks the last few years have to hit or the team will struggle in the NFC West.

I expect Collins to struggle since he is basically the quarterback of the defense. He will call the plays and set guys up on the line. I expect our defense to be improved because of the pass rush despite our deficiency at cb. I would feel much better if we sign Nelson since we have the cap space for him now.

Simmons has been proven the right pick when he had more time. This season depends on the health of the defense and Kyler. I think Moore will surprise some people. He will be electrifying. Much needed spark on the offense. I do wish we had nothing runniback though. Conner is off injured and Edmonds is not a all-around back. I feel as if our offseason isn’t over.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Watching the penalties on this Cardinals team is so frustrating. You can tell this team is talented but the stupid mistakes make things harder than it should be.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Watching the penalties on this Cardinals team is so frustrating. You can tell this team is talented but the stupid mistakes make things harder than it should be.
Fr. This team is still undisciplined as shyt

We gonna fight a uphill battle trying to keep composure this season

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
imagine if he listened to the coli he'd be making 500k riding the bus in cacville usa