Official Kyler Murray Black Excellence thread: Year 5; A New Hope

Will Kyler Murray represent the race proudly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Puzzy azz Kliff decides to play it safe & kick the fg on 3rd down with 12 seconds left in the half:martin:....Fukk worrying about a sack.A TD right there would've demoralized the Texans.That's one thing I miss about Bruce Arians.He wanted to take your head off.Now her comes Kliff with his overthinking timid shyt.We winning, so I'mma go somewhere to have a coke & a smile:unimpressed:

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Kyler's been trying to get Ertz a TD a few times now and finally did it.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Time to put this game away and rest Kyler. The Texans have been a little dirty with Kyler.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Vance should get some head coaching interviews in the offseason. The defense this year has been solid even with injuries and covid.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
And another bad hit:snoop:
I feel like if Whipple was calling plays the Cardinals would have put up 45.

Texans were begging them to run the ball and that would have set up those play action shots down field.

@MooseMouthMthafuga Kliff needs to get on the point. Him and a couple olineman will determine whether they make it to the Super Bowl :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If this team can clean up the fundamental stuff
I feel like if Whipple was calling plays the Cardinals would have put up 45.

Texans were begging them to run the ball and that would have set up those play action shots down field.

@MooseMouthMthafuga Kliff needs to get on the point. Him and a couple olineman will determine whether they make it to the Super Bowl :yeshrug:
I don't think the team will ever let loose with Kliff.They've probably should've put up 40+ at least 3 times this year, but I've never seen a coach afraid of their own momentum like Kliff.Yeah the Cards are 7-0, but they're still a tease.They go on lil 7 minute offensive outburst, but quickly turn unnecessarily conventional once they get a small cushion.You can just see Kliff on the sideline going " oh uhhh I don't want to fukk this up" only to turn vanilla & do just that.Fukk it up.I'd like to see a game where he just let's Kyler sling it.Thank God the defense is good this year.Anybody miss Patrick Peterson?:mjgrin: