[OFFICIAL] Kingdom hearts 4 (1.5+2.5) HD remix announced for PS4, 2017.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Naw MGS is still more convoluted cause people who play the series are still confused.

KH is only confusing to people who only played 1 and 2.
Thats the thing. Those side games where spread across platforms a lot of people didn't have or care to play on. Even with HD ports, the games do not hold up well today. I think very few people will have the patience to go through all of those side games just to understand the core story.
Kingdom Hearts is cool, but its no where near good enough for me to go through all that trouble.
I'll have to just watch youtube summaries of the story to get some enjoyment out of part 3 when it comes out.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

BBS and DDD holds their own. Both of them are better then KH1.

I agree about days and recoded but those are movies now anyway.

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: no bruh ... I'm from
Jordan-1.jpg

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I loved KH1 but KH2 was straight ass. I might cop this in anticipation for kh3 though

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh: two ultima weapons????? , Modded??:wow:, I barely managed to form one ultima weapon on the original Kingdomhearts2 game on ps2....
:mjlol: i can tell you was not good at KH2... get ultima weapon was easy as fukk

Chef

All Star
Daps
Thats the thing. Those side games where spread across platforms a lot of people didn't have or care to play on. Even with HD ports, the games do not hold up well today. I think very few people will have the patience to go through all of those side games just to understand the core story.
Kingdom Hearts is cool, but its no where near good enough for me to go through all that trouble.
I'll have to just watch youtube summaries of the story to get some enjoyment out of part 3 when it comes out.

This. The series was even on cell phones. :pachaha: