Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
If you don't like the movies you're automatically a Marvel stan :pachaha:

Notice they didn't even bring up Marvel either :russ:

shyt is crazy man!:mjlol:

But trying to get back on topic.... I'm not really feeling the Flash suit either..... but I dont hate it. I just think aesthetically it dont make sense.

Like he's a speedster... so naturally he can easily dodge arrows, bullets or any other type of projectile.:jbhmm: So why does his suit need "metal"? Not to mention since he has to move so fast and make instant cuts and turns wouldnt the medal restrict his movements a bit and at worst even injure him say he slightly twisted the wrong way and the medal cut into his flesh?:dwillhuh:

I think a tough leather suit still wouldve and couldve been sufficient, something lightweight and contours more to his body and how he's going to use it..... but hey its whatever:hubie:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA

But trying to get back on topic.... I'm not really feeling the Flash suit either..... but I dont hate it. I just think aesthetically it dont make sense.

Like he's a speedster... so naturally he can easily dodge arrows, bullets or any other type of projectile.:jbhmm: So why does his suit need "metal"? Not to mention since he has to move so fast and make instant cuts and turns wouldnt the medal restrict his movements a bit and at worst even injure him say he slightly twisted the wrong way and the medal cut into his flesh?:dwillhuh:

I think a tough leather suit still wouldve and couldve been sufficient, something lightweight and contours more to his body and how he's going to use it..... but hey its whatever:hubie:
he's not impervious. He runs into the wrong nikka he don't know, curtains. He needs some kinda insurance.

It's like saying why does batman need battle armor if he's got his brain and can outsmart damn near everyone

I don't like the costume either btw, i'm just being objective. I'd rather they went classic and made it work script/ continuity wise. Like what they did w/ the big 3 for BvS...

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown

I don't dislike the suit, i'm just sorta "meh" on it. Might be one of the suits where i'm not feeling it in pictures but don't mind it in action.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
:snoop: Flash's suit looks like that because he built it himself, it's a homemade suit. He gets a new one from Wayne Tech in the 3rd act that looks sorta like this (concept art)

justice_league___ezra_miller_flash_concept_art_by_bryanzap-da83ppj.jpg

nikkas getting mad about a suit that's not even gonna be worn throughout the entire movie :heh:

Read:

Set Visit: Ben Affleck & Zack Snyder on Justice League, plus scene details!

Last edited:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
:snoop: Flash's suit looks like that because he built it himself, it's a homemade suit. He gets a new one from Wayne Tech in the 3rd act that looks sorta like this (concept art)

justice_league___ezra_miller_flash_concept_art_by_bryanzap-da83ppj.jpg

nikkas getting mad about a suit that's not even gonna be worn throughout the entire movie :heh:
What the fukk at that head?

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
he's not impervious. He runs into the wrong nikka he don't know, curtains. He needs some kinda insurance.

It's like saying why does batman need battle armor if he's got his brain and can outsmart damn near everyone

I don't like the costume either btw, i'm just being objective. I'd rather they went classic and made it work script/ continuity wise. Like what they did w/ the big 3 for BvS...

No, I'm not saying he's impervious but he is supposed to be "the fastest man alive" I mean any projectile at him should be like a 2 year old toddler girl trynna throw a baseball at you.

And its not like its some heavy duty amor... the shyt that Batman or Cyborg has on them.... its reasonably has to be lightweight (so it dont slow him down as much right?). So again, what is the purpose of metal suit when you're a fast, quick, and nimble fighter with the highest level of agility? That shyt will really does do much to enhance him in ways thats he has a weakness.

Aesthetically.... just seems weird to me but I dont despise it like some of the DC Stans in here who are now getting shamed and called out to be Marvel stans when they aint even reppin Marvel, yet alone mention them:mjlol:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
No, I'm not saying he's impervious but he is supposed to be "the fastest man alive" I mean any projectile at him should be like a 2 year old toddler girl trynna throw a baseball at you.

And its not like its some heavy duty amor... the shyt that Batman or Cyborg has on them.... its reasonably has to be lightweight (so it dont slow him down as much right?). So again, what is the purpose of metal suit when you're a fast, quick, and nimble fighter with the highest level of agility? That shyt will really does do much to enhance him in ways thats he has a weakness.

Aesthetically.... just seems weird to me but I dont despise it like some of the DC Stans in here who are now getting shamed and called out to be Marvel stans when they aint even reppin Marvel, yet alone mention them:mjlol:
Maybe because if he uses something light, and he travels from keystone city to Japan in 7 seconds to fight some parademons, he'll be bucket nekkid when he arrives. The costume has to withstand him as well. His career is in his infancy, but with the reading he's done in his lair, this is what he's come up with early in the game. He read up on things that can withstand high speeds, and decided to OD. That's in line w/ his personality too(EDIT: I'm thinking JLU wally west). Maybe in future installments he'll meet up with the Atom, and they'll brainstorm/ their intellects will rub off each other, and he'll formulate the costume ring :patrice::pachaha:

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Maybe because if he uses something light, and he travels from keystone city to Japan in 7 seconds to fight some parademons, he'll be bucket nekkid when he arrives. The costume has to withstand him as well. His career is in his infancy, but with the reading he's done in his lair, this is what he's come up with early in the game. He read up on things that can withstand high speeds, and decided to OD. That's in line w/ his personality too. Maybe in future installments he'll meet up with the Atom, and they'll brainstorm/ their intellects will rub off each other, and he'll formulate the costume ring :patrice::pachaha:

Metal aint gonna protect him from no parademons if he's slow enough to get hit:russ:

But I got ya, still just seems like a hindrance since metal isnt flexible and is more restrictive as say a tough smooth leather

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Metal aint gonna protect him from no parademons if he's slow enough to get hit:russ:

But I got ya, still just seems like a hindrance since metal isnt flexible and is more restrictive as say a tough smooth leather
It's due to the speed . His suit is made up of different materials even space shuttle materials to keep from winding up naked

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
i like the suit and like people keep mentioning its a homemade one and not his wayne teck suit calm down, smh yall like that ugly leather cw suit :scust:
also armor wise the suit dnt need it, the speed force is his armor, it protects him from friction, air friction, etc. idk why they ignoring it and trynna add science space ship parts bs into the flash.

Last edited:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
i like the suit and like people keep mentioning its a homemade one and not his wayne teck suit calm down, smh yall like that ugly leather cw suit :scust:
also armor wise the suit dnt need it, the speed force is his armor, it protects him from friction, air friction, etc. idk why they ignoring it and trynna add science space ship parts bs into the flash.

:mjlol: this is not true

Barry can get killed or hurt by a projectile. If that were the case then there's no reason why he should dodge or catch bullets. He should just stand there like Superman and let the Speed Force take the hits

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: this is not true

Barry can get killed or hurt by a projectile. If that were the case then there's no reason why he should dodge or catch bullets. He should just stand there like Superman and let the Speed Force take the hits
  • Speed Force Aura: People who are propelled by the conduits during high speed situations can survive the harsh conditions associated with mach speeds. When the conduit must rescue an individual from a burning building these individuals will be protected while within the aura.
    • Superhuman Durability: Due to their body being surrounded by a protective "Speed Force aura", Speed Force user's durability is heightened to immense levels. It protects them from injury from high speed impacts such as punches they delivers and receive from opponents.

Armor is armor nothing protects from every damage, I never said the speed force wld give 100% invulnerability but that it is a natural given protection he has so adding physical armor is redundant.