Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
Snyder the Gawd fanboys you all still in denial? This is three for three with Snyder, the man dam near sunk the entire DCCU. I will still see this but dam it looks like it’s yet another disappointment (something DC fans are painstakingly getting used to).:francis:

If it seems like a disappointment, why watch it Breh? Unless you're including yourself in that last line.

The most consolidation I can give you is that if there's only 3 DC movies over the next 3 years, each one focusing on a single character, then it's seems likely they'll be some improvements (if they've taken their time carefully)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
If it seems like a disappointment, why watch it Breh? Unless you're including yourself in that last line.

The most consolidation I can give you is that if there's only 3 DC movies over the next 3 years, each one focusing on a single character, then it's seems likely they'll be some improvements (if they've taken their time carefully)

Because by watching, one can be educated enough to discuss the content matter no matter “the good, the bad, the ugly” of it and no can snipe back;

“Stfu man YOU DIDNT WAS EVEN SEE THE MOVIE, HOW YOU KNOW” type responses.

Oh theee is no doubt a lot of us will be watching this and theee will be a lot of opinions.

Time of truth is NOW!:marthasup:

Martha

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Allright I saw the supes back scene and it was cool.

Soloing them was kinda interesting, but brief yet slowed down to seem more impactful. Like sawdust used to stretch bread.

Also that call back to batman made no sense, seeing as you were in temporary but accepted alliance by the end of BvS. Can call it hazy resurrection memory but that's bad writing
Superman's antimosity towards Batman makes sense. Despite the temporary alliance, he didn't like Batman's way of operation. Remember he literally tore apart the Batmobile, telling him "The Bat is dead".

Even in this movie he says
"But do they need you?", in response to Batman's "The people need you".

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps

I have to decide for myself and I am curious, with BVS I tricked myself and said nah fukk a critic I might still love this shyt but ended up hating it and it was the same with MOS and suicide squad. So far my opinions has always aligned with the masses when it comes to the DCCU, which is why I am already in an uproar oh and I have zero faith in Snyder.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
JQvKVfx.gif

300 million dollars...

How Sway????

:heh:

Found it...cgi is horrible

"KAL-EL NO!!!":damn:

Gal's acting:mjlol:

Is every Flash scene in slow motion?

They're out there calling Superman by his government name in front of everyone and shyt :mjlol:

Man fukk this dumb ass movie :dead:

:deadrose: