Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trailer was :russell:. Didn't really have any excitement.

Cyborg and Flash costumes are terrible.

A lot of jokes :patrice:

Why is Bruce using the Batman voice?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
All this whining about the semantics doesn't change the fact that Batman, Batman of all people, is out there revealing his identity to complete strangers.:francis:

:francis::francis::francis:

Batman has done it before, plus they found out who batman was anyways...:heh: There's no need for secret identities if your partner is the world's greatest detective...

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
are ya'll finished or ya'll done ???

since all your dumbasses go something to ALWAYS say by all means be my guest and go produce your own comic movie dikkhead

we gonna rejoice because we are happy our fav characters are finally together on the big screen, ol all lives matter ass dikkhead

nah DC COMIC MATTER RIGHT NOW and we gon celebrate .. take your hate and jealousy in your veins ass and go create a thread and spew your hate there where not one soul.. NOT ONE soul will give a damn about your subterfuge of a debate to distract us here

NOAP not today non believer NOT TODAY..

Satan i rebuke you and your agents of evil

foh dikkheads...

Be easy cuz....... the cats you quoted are diehard DC Stans too:lolbron:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I have some thoughts about the tone that I'll mostly keep to myself because I don't feel like arguing with the "but but you're never satisfied" crowd, and the one thing I liked about bvs (dark angry batfleck) they look like they have neutered (or are saving for his solo flick) but overall I will say it looks like it could be at the very least, enjoyable popcorn fun. Jason looks like he could steal the show as Aquaman.

Will wait for full trailers before I form a full opinion.

Daps
aquaman and flash are the highlights

i would prefer the jl/jlu OG squad with manhunter and jon stewart instead of cyborg but thats just me :manny:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
are ya'll finished or ya'll done ???

since all your dumbasses go something to ALWAYS say by all means be my guest and go produce your own comic movie dikkhead

we gonna rejoice because we are happy our fav characters are finally together on the big screen, ol all lives matter ass dikkhead

nah DC COMIC MATTER RIGHT NOW and we gon celebrate .. take your hate and jealousy in your veins ass and go create a thread and spew your hate there where not one soul.. NOT ONE soul will give a damn about your subterfuge of a debate to distract us here

NOAP not today non believer NOT TODAY..

Satan i rebuke you and your agents of evil

foh dikkheads...
How come these same complainers don't shyt on the numerous changes to cannon that the MCU makes ?? It's comical and I love marvel films as well too

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
EZRA fukkING MILLER THE GOAT

tumblr_oasberkGKF1uvcgjlo1_500.gif

tumblr_oasberkGKF1uvcgjlo3_500.gif