Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
On GAWD. And nikkas still have the nerve to complain about Batfleck, he’s literally giving us the REALEST ADAPTATION of Batman ever !!! Like they got shyt Pat down, I’m in awe bro
yea probably my fav thing about the dceu so far

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Got mine for the 16th,7 PM. VIP theatre :ahh:

Gonna have some frozen cocktails and wings at my seat :lolbron:
Yo...
giphy.gif

...you got the juice now man

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
waiting till after i see ragnarok to buy my imax tickets, feel this should be decent and everyone involved has learned from past mistakes. the 2 hour run time is good, reduce any unnecessary filler and jump right into the story, though im sure we'll be able to digest everything regardless of pace as long as it flows and edits are good.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I know we're probably not gonna see Darksied fight anyone for about another 5 years or so but Im hoping they didn't cut the glimpse of him out of the film

I just want to see his face, no homo

and here's a random .gif or Zod giving Supes the Mortal Kombat uppercut :blessed:

giphy.gif
Those battles in Man of Steel were EPIC!

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Those battles in Man of Steel were EPIC!

Anyone who says Man of Steel was a bad movie, I immediately stop taking their opinions seriously.

Best Superman film to date. Get Chris Reeves d*cks out your mouths.

edit:

Also, Do you guys think Brainiac is a Superman film caliber villain or is he big enough to save for a Justice League film? I'm leaning towards the latter

Last edited:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone who says Man of Steel was a bad movie, I immediately stop taking their opinions seriously.

Best Superman film to date. Get Chris Reeves d*cks out your mouths.

edit:

Also, Do you guys think Brainiac is a Superman film caliber villain or is he big enough to save for a Justice League film? I'm leaning towards the latter
Depends can be for jl but I see him as a superman villain let's supes unleash his full strength and csn do the bottle city stuff