Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
You're here for the film but felt the need to make a garbage post about nothing just for the sake of stanning marvel.

You're not fooling anybody clown.
:therethere:
-Martha
your moms a hoe, and to the fucc boii dapping you cause he's on ignore, both of yall can eat a dikk and choke on it

certified fakkits. fukk you and your lineage p*ssys
-Martha

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
-Martha

-Martha

giphy.gif

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wonder why they hiding flash's new suit when they got both of batmans. God cyborg looks like shyt.

Victor was a football player so i dont understand why they didnt give him a bulkier muscular looking instead of looking like a terminator endoskeleten with a black head

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Victor was a football player so i dont understand why they didnt give him a bulkier muscular looking instead of looking like a terminator endoskeleten with a black head
Beats me, but his design or tech is apokoliption in nature someone on YouTube or her pointed out how he matches the parademons design. Maybe he has different modes or that's his first form and he will "update" and adapt or sum shyt. Also only having his head be the only human part was dumb throw some knee caps and elbow lol

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beats me, but his design or tech is apokoliption in nature someone on YouTube or her pointed out how he matches the parademons design. Maybe he has different modes or that's his first form and he will "update" and adapt or sum shyt. Also only having his head be the only human part was dumb throw some knee caps and elbow lol

Thats what im saying. Apart of his character arc is remaining human while being 75% machine but thats out the window if this nikka only lips and one good eye