Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Para demons kill for Darkseid and Batman isn't strong enough to just bang with them hand to hand:hubie:
i know i was playin, i've seen justice league cartoons n shyt. thot it wld be funny since the killing bugged alot of fans. anywho do you think new geneis will be mentioned or wld dat be too much to throw at people? i think cyborg with the mother box (and if gl makes an apperance) will use the boxes knowledge (and ring for gl) to hack some kyrptonian tech and construct supes solar healing tomb that revived him in the comics :manny:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
i know i was playin, i've seen justice league cartoons n shyt. thot it wld be funny since the killing bugged alot of fans. anywho do you think new geneis will be mentioned or wld dat be too much to throw at people? i think cyborg with the mother box (and if gl makes an apperance) will use the boxes knowledge (and ring for gl) to hack some kyrptonian tech and construct supes solar healing tomb that revived him in the comics :manny:
Can't have Darkseid and Apocalypse without New Genesis and High Father I'm sure they'll make an appearance in the beginning.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box

SON !!!!!!!!!!

C6lf2ODXAAAbrYO.jpg:large

Conz

Superstar
Daps
without knowing the basis for that costume, i still hate it... but i want to see more. i guess he needs the metal shyt to travel through time? i don't fukkin know.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Grant lost :wow:

:pacspit: fukk GRANT AND ANY FUCC nikka THAT LOVE HIM

bytch ASS FRUIT CUPS WERE SAYING HE WAS BETTER THAN EZRA.. fukk YALL AND YOUR BALD HEADED MOTHERS

EZRA FUCCIN MILLER IS GONNA KILL THIS !!1

FADES ON SITE FOR ANY FUCC BOI WHOOO WANNA DISPUTE THIS

BASED SNYDER UP IN THIS HOE.. DCEU GANG GANG GANG ... SKKKRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT