Daps
tumblr_ojhpuebjGG1w20ey6o1_500.jpg

:russ:
oh lord why is this so accurate tho :dead:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
nikkas really hating the flash suit it looks good for a homemade joint way better than that cw trash, same nikkas love the amour on batman's new combat suit but wanna call flash's bulky or whatever :mjlol:. wait till he gets his official suits u faggits. the only complain i got is the helmet makes his face look weird like its to small or something idk it throws me off, but a good suit nonetheless. tbh i wish aquaman's was slightly more vibrant, i understand why snyder went with the tone tho so maybe it will grow on me. i do love the scale armor concept. smh cyborg is so lame man put martian manhunter in that dude gets so disrespected :snoop:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
nikkas still complaining, but after watching Superman returns and BvS back to back, i guess I see what they are talking about with Superman.

And I see why BvS gets so much flack. They kinda overdid a lot of the negative things. The positive shyt was cool.. Like Batman was cool, WW was cool, Alfred, I like the dark superman (but understand why ppl don't), etc.

But they overdid it with the killing, with Lex, the story dialogue, length, and fukked up with the trailers.

Hopefully they learn from it and I'm looking forward to it

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
It's not like Snyder hasn't learned his lesson. nikka caught two Ls back to back and shyt got rearranged at DC's movie division immediately after the fact. IDK why nikkas think he's in the mood for a 3rd L; He wants this shyt to succeed more than all DC fans and moviegoers do combined