Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
It was cool to me. It fixed some of the problems I had with the original trilogy (I'll never be a fan of chopping up 'Dark Knight Returns', 'Death Of Superman and 'Flashpoint' and putting them in one movie like BvS did), but that's just personal preference.

There were more parts that made it from Whedon's version than I expected. I'd be fine with this being the end of the road for this iteration of the universe - Snyder got to correct what he saw as mistakes - dope - but direct sequels with all the characters they added in, without movies in between to get to know them would be doing the overall story a disservice.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
So basically it proves that the Warner execs are incompetent
Good

After watching THE WHOLE 4 hours the WB execs owe Zack Snyder an apology and they owe him another opportunity to direct either the JL or M.O.S. sequel.

They are absolutely fukkin' incompetent to the 9th, 10th, 11th, degree! I still can't believe that they had the nerve to butcher & watered down Synder's work and send it to theaters like "whatever it'll be a big deal at the box office".

My Rating: 8.5-9/10

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Just finished it: NO SPOILERS, just a general feeling, but I'll spoiler it anyway

I watched the OG once like I do with all of the superhero movies, so I don't even remember much with the exception of key scenes, but this was MUCH better. Too long, yes, and no movie should be this long, but I can see how the extended runtime allowed for the entire story to breathe. Again, movies should not be this long, especially this genre, but this was very good and I enjoyed it more than I expected to. I guess I'm also happy for the people who are weirdly invested in it because it vindicates them, but it's not a good precedent to set. People shouldn't be able to harass their way into getting content they want, but it is what it is at this point.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
I just watched it. :banderas:One of the best superhero movies I've seen tbh.

How was cyborg? I heard hes in a good chunk of this version
He is super important to damn near everything in the story. He's the one tha stopped the motherbox stuff. Matter of fact ,all of them are important with the exception of Aquaman and Wonder Woman. They take a backseat outside of fighting.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rewatching the Whedon version right now. For those who saw Zack’s.. bout how much footage from that is in this if you had to guess percentage wise?