Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Just checked the first ten minutes seems already to be better, I know you can't really compare a 4 hour movie to what was released as you can build up the story more etc. but will watch the rest tomorrow.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Criticism, at least in its current form, has ruined moviegoing and fans.

Fans have placed too much stock in what critics say and in return, critics now believe that what they say is the ultimate barometer of what is good and what is bad. I've tried to come up with an analogy for 5 minutes but I can't because nothing makes sense, because the whole system itself doesn't make sense.

The closest I've come up with is it's like letting someone who hates you buy your clothes, going to that person after you're dressed, asking what they think, they roast you, because no shyt - they picked bad clothes for you, and then handing them your wallet for the next round.

And even that doesn't make sense.

I don't even know what I'm trying to say.

127198101_tq4v7g1.png

I wasn't someone who asked for this Cut, but I'll watch it since I enjoy this stuff when done well.

Daps
So can somebody explain all this to me. Is it mainly gonna be Snyder just filling in spots that was missing in the original movie?

Or is this movie gonna be drastically different from the original? :dahell:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
So can somebody explain all this to me. Is it mainly gonna be Snyder just filling in spots that was missing in the original movie?

Some scenes were specially shot for the new release, and adding more than a few subplots and the movie split into 6 chapters.

So there is more buildup and back stories for likecyborg etc.

Darkseid and DeSaad are also added as well as Joker

Daps
Some scenes were specially shot for the new release, and adding more than a few subplots and the movie split into 6 chapters.

So there is more buildup and back stories for likecyborg etc.

Darkseid and DeSaad are also added as well as Joker

:ohhh:

Wow. Has this ever happened before?

A re-release of a movie like this with so much more added to it?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Fans have placed too much stock in what critics say and in return, critics now believe that what they say is the ultimate barometer of what is good and what is bad. I've tried to come up with an analogy for 5 minutes but I can't because nothing makes sense, because the whole system itself doesn't make sense.

The closest I've come up with is it's like letting someone who hates you buy your clothes, going to that person after you're dressed, asking what they think, they roast you, because no shyt - they picked bad clothes for you, and then handing them your wallet for the next round.

And even that doesn't make sense.

I don't even know what I'm trying to say.

127198101_tq4v7g1.png

I wasn't someone who asked for this Cut, but I'll watch it since I enjoy this stuff when done well.
Yeah you’re right. Criticism isn’t like reading Amazon reviews or five star comments for a local restaurant. It’s the opinion of this person based on their taste. Yet all the sheep give them all this power and somehow, for some stupid reason, equate the taste of someone they’ve never met with their own.

And if they agree with that person then shyt is all good. If they disagree then critics don’t know anything. All while ignoring the fact most critics realize it’s just one persons opinion and never tell you whether this is an absolute. Too many people look at movies like math. shyt is astounding

shyt is weird as hell

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

at least 80% of Snyders' footage wasn't used in the theatrical. Cinematographer said 90%. :francis:

Pretty much a damn entirely new movie with the same target at the end.

Whedon pretty much reshot the whole damn thing.