Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:picard: And they still put it out.

:dead: Whedon so trash lol

This quote was even better... Christoher Nolan da gawd:

After their private screening of the Whedon cut, Nolan and Deborah Snyder emerged into the light with a shared mission. “They came and they just said, ‘You can never see that movie,’” Zack Snyder says during lunch at his Pasadena office.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
And for those who wrongly suggested Snyder was fired.. he left because the former studio exec wouldn't get his nose out of the production:

In 2016, as principal photography got under way on Justice League in the United Kingdom, rumors percolated that Snyder had been fired from the film. That didn’t happen, but Warner Bros.’ then chairman and CEO, Kevin Tsujihara, did assign watchdogs in the form of DC Entertainment creative chief Geoff Johns and Warner Bros. co-production head Jon Berg. The edict was clear: At least one of them had to be on the set every day.

Among the issues was the length of the film. “There was a mandate from Tsujihara that the movie be two hours long,” says Snyder. That order had a paradoxical impact, because it meant eliminating much of the heart and humor the studio also wanted, like a comical romantic subplot between Ezra Miller’s Flash and Kiersey Clemons’s Iris, the latter of whom was absent entirely from the Whedon film. (On the day Vanity Fair visited his office, Snyder was working on finalizing the music for the restored scene in which The Flash rescues her from a car crash.)

Snyder also saw a bigger structural problem with the “make it shorter” order: “How am I supposed to introduce six characters and an alien with potential for world domination in two hours? I mean, I can do it, it can be done. Clearly it was done,” he says, referring to Whedon’s version. “But I didn’t see it.”

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I'm looking forward to the new flash scenes

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
source.gif

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
received-2536224400018721.jpg

Zack Snyder shared this, I know we all know about how he loves to use religious imagery. According to him, whether you believe in it or not, the Bible is the greatest literature source outside Greek mythology. He finds that fascinating. I don't know if hes actually a religious Person himself because hes quiet about his religious beliefs.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Snyder wasn't fired from the project.. Vanity Fair story confirms this.

In 2016, as principal photography got under way on Justice League in the United Kingdom, rumors percolated that Snyder had been fired from the film. That didn’t happen, but Warner Bros.’ then chairman and CEO, Kevin Tsujihara, did assign watchdogs in the form of DC Entertainment creative chief Geoff Johns and Warner Bros. co-production head Jon Berg. The edict was clear: At least one of them had to be on the set every day.

@(ALi) you can stop posting that nonsense now.