Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yeah, look at the front page they got stories about Luke Cage being introduced in Falcon and the Winter Soldier and Emily Blunt in talks to be Invisible Woman. :mjlol:

I definitely :russ: and ignored that bullshyt.

This isn't it chief. It is true Cavill and Johnson are tight and share a manager so I guess they would have mutual interest in restoring the Snyderverse but I'm betting the rest is all conjecture.

Indeed, but I do think that there is a legit civil war going on now due to the success of the Snyder Cut. Rock potentially siding with Snyder gotta have the rest of the WB Execs who want to move away from it mad as fukk. :pachaha:

If the HBO Max execs and AT&T want it...ain't shyt HamadaSet can do about it.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I definitely :russ: and ignored that bullshyt.

Indeed, but I do think that there is a legit civil war going on now due to the success of the Snyder Cut. Rock potentially siding with Snyder gotta have the rest of the WB Execs who want to move away from it mad as fukk. :pachaha:

If the HBO Max execs and AT&T want it...ain't shyt HamadaSet can do about it.
Hamada is very accomplished and you can only step on his toes so many times before he wants to leave. Ray Fisher trashing him constantly is giving him 0 incentive to restore the Snyderverse. And I'm sure he took this job to do his vision not just reintroduce an plan he had 0 to do with and was basically hired to fix. If they veto him again trust me he is going to be pissed and you are going to likely need to replace him. I know no one here cares about movie execs but some of those are better than others to.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Hamada is very accomplished and you can only step on his toes so many times before he wants to leave. Ray Fisher trashing him constantly is giving him 0 incentive to restore the Snyderverse. And I'm sure he took this job to do his vision not just reintroduce an plan he had 0 to do with and was basically hired to fix. If they veto him again trust me he is going to be pissed and you are going to likely need to replace him. I know no one here cares about movie execs but some of those are better than others to.

Fine then. someone else will gladly take his place. :yeshrug:

Cats already got their eye on his job anyway. That's how the corporate world works.

AT&T don't care about feelings. Their first priority is making money and satisfying their stockholders. Nothing more, nothing less. No different than any other huge corporation.

Letting the Snyderverse finish and still doing the other projects Hamada has outlined can both be done at the same time. Doesn't have to be one or the other. That's why I say let Snyder finish his story. You can still have the Batman project and the others you have. Do an HBO Max joint to finish the Snyderverse. Ain't like they don't have Cavill and Affleck around either, so the Snyderverse isn't completely non canon.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Fine then. someone else will gladly take his place. :yeshrug:

Cats already got their eye on his job anyway. That's how the corporate world works.

AT&T don't care about feelings. Their first priority is making money and satisfying their stockholders. Nothing more, nothing less. No different than any other huge corporation.

Letting the Snyderverse finish and still doing the other projects Hamada has outlined can both be done at the same time. Doesn't have to be one or the other. That's why I say let Snyder finish his story. You can still have the Batman project and the others you have. Do an HBO Max joint to finish the Snyderverse. Ain't like they don't have Cavill and Affleck around either, so the Snyderverse isn't completely non canon.
Who can take his place that is as good? And he just got a new contract:
Walter Hamada Re-Upped As DC Films President – Deadline
You gonna have to pay him regardless and this contract happening after the Snydercut was green lit makes it likely they will give him what he wants.
Warner has also taken sides in the Ray Fisher vs Hamada beef.

WarnerMedia Stands By Walter Hamada After New Ray Fisher Accusations

Him getting rehired is not likely. It is mostly about money but we know corporations will bypass some to blackball a malcontent especially a Black one accusing them off racism/sexism.
Also, Anna Sarnoff sounding off on the future of the Snyderverse would be a fireable offense if she is speaking out of turn. So it's likely she isn't. :yeshrug:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Who can take his place that is as good? And he just got a new contract:
Walter Hamada Re-Upped As DC Films President – Deadline
You gonna have to pay him regardless and this contract happening after the Snydercut was green lit makes it likely they will give him what he wants.
Warner has also taken sides in the Ray Fisher vs Hamada beef.

WarnerMedia Stands By Walter Hamada After New Ray Fisher Accusations

Him getting rehired is not likely. It is mostly about money but we know corporations will bypass some to blackball a malcontent especially a Black one accusing them off racism/sexism.
Also, Anna Sarnoff sounding off on the future of the Snyderverse would be a fireable offense if she is speaking out of turn. So it's likely she isn't. :yeshrug:

If John Stankey goes to Hamada asking him to sign off on letting this shyt finish out, he'd do it. It doesn't have to be one or the other.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
If John Stankey goes to Hamada asking him to sign off on letting this shyt finish out, he'd do it. It doesn't have to be one or the other.
That means hiring Ray Fisher again who is saying he attempted to interfere in an investigation of racism/sexism. Would you rehire someone who is doing that to you? It's not as cut and dry as you are making it.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The numbers are showing that the Snyder Cut was a success for AT&T/HBO Max. Whether that translates to the continuation of the timeline..

Listen a sequel would be dope but also expensive as hell with all the cgi and paying the cast.

Theaters aren't poppin yet. Unless they decide they wanna spend a movie budget on their streaming platform.. could happen but it's all speculation.

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
You could just let it die the natural death it's earned, but nooooo.

Don't get mad when this Snyderverse thing turns into the new Fast & Furious. :pachaha: