Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The superman returns movie was traditional superman with a twist but that didn't do well

So zach's approach was warranted

Yep.. and despite the critics, fans had a much more appreciative reception to Man of Steel than Superman Returns.

It was time to move on from the Donner era, as time goes on DC fans have become more and more appreciative of the choices Snyder made.

Aside from the story, the action in Man of Steel speaks for itself. The cinematography is insane..

CoolCappy

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I have to get a good soundbar for the crib. I’ve been waiting for this movie since November 2017. Might even take the day off.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
I have to get a good soundbar for the crib. I’ve been waiting for this movie since November 2017. Might even take the day off.

Breh I review and got the n950 samsung 5.1.4 atmos soundbar...one of my favorite purchases, bought it 2 years ago:banderas:

Buy the 2019 or 2020 version open box for a good discount

Im going to watch on my 75inch z9d sony or I might just drop for 77inch OLED to go In my grand movie room an watch either way...cant wait.:banderas:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
this 4:3 apect ratio ain't poppin tho

Snyder shot the film intended for imax screens and felt the heroes would look more prestigious in full vertical shots than focusing on the background of a widescreen.

So like this image here if it was widescreen you'd maybe see more background but not as much Batman. He said he wanted each shot to look like a painting.

SnyderWidescreen_example.jpg