Official JOKER Thread (SPOILERS)

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
Quote this dumbass in 2 months time

Dumb motherfukkers just like to talk just to talk...

Stfu - nobody is clear on the direction of the film..Even after multiple trailers - to me it seems to be a direct spin off of the Christopher Nolan Batman that has no direct links

Everybody in here is sharing how they envision it to be - I saw the "based on characters from DC" so to ME - I would assume that Joker will share the movie with other DC characters....Possibly a younger Bruce Wayne like someone said or the supportive lesser DC known characters....Dont automatically think im implying that Superman, Catwoman etc will be in it..

Oh yeah - STFU

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
Stfu - nobody is clear on the direction of the film..

Everybody in here is sharing how they envision it to be - I saw the "based on characters from DC" so to ME - I would assume that Joker will share the movie with other DC characters....Possibly a younger Bruce Wayne like someone said or the supportive lesser DC known characters....Dont automatically think im implying that Superman, Catwoman etc will be in it..

Oh yeah - STFU

STFU, Quote me in 2 months time

You Gilbert Gottfried sounding motherfukker

tumblr_ncuhgx2enm1qedb29o1_r1_400.gif

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
legally you have to put that. So even if it’s just those three characters, you have to put that “based on characters” tag. Don’t assume there will be any more than that

Well thats where im being ignorant..

I didnt know that there were other DC characters confirmed to be in it.