Official "Invincible" TV Series Thread (NO COMIC SPOILERS)

Lhark

Superstar
Daps
Nicca why do you think?

Gee could it be because most of us in here haven't read the comic and you talking about the comic would spoil the show?

Dumb nucca questions in this thread I swear
Should there be another thread made? I really don't want anyone getting spoiled if they truly don't want to read the comics

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
This Omniman heel turn is :merchant:

THIS is why I'm glad I was not spoiled.
Up until the last episode I was still thinking

"You know, maybe in his mind he had a good reason? Maybe he thought he was doing the right thing, from a certain point of view? Maybe somehow he was protecting humanity from something worse... somehow? :lupe:"

But then in the finale, you find out, nah..
Viltramites believe in pure darwinism, and he's basically from the Predator planet where you have to kill to be worthy of survival. :demonic:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
  • After THIS episode The Guardians Of The Globe deserve their props for being able to do this to Omni Man
    Omni-Man-Invincible-Amazon-Guardians-1.png
  • If Red Rush, Dark Wing, and The Fish Guy would've fought on the outside as support and Green Ghost got in the fight they probably could've won.

That's true bro! They were servicable. Also, if they weren't overcome with shock, it could've been different.

Happy to see Immortal getting rebuilt... again :dead:

Last edited:
Daps
Should there be another thread made? I really don't want anyone getting spoiled if they truly don't want to read the comics

that fool @The Hierophant finally made one

You probably don't see it cause this nicca can't spell. He named it "spilers" instead of "spoilers"

:mjlol::deadmanny:

I see now why he was trying to stay in this thread. Breh literally has trouble creating threads :bryan:

Daps
That's true bro! They were servable. Also, if they weren't overcome with shock, it could've been different.

Happy to see Immortal getting rebuilt... again :dead:

why do I feel like this is gonna be a trope? Immortal dying and getting rebuilt? He the only nikka that's gon take more L's than Mark :pachaha:

Daps
No matter how hard Batman trains he's not fukkin with Superman in combat, his growth is fixed.

In Manga, protagonists growth isn't fixed. They will eventually catch up to the enemy, alien or not.

:what: Bruce almost killed that nicca in the movie. He trained and got equipment to DEAL with that Kryptonian jackass. if it hadn't been for a last min "hail martha", supes was done for

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
"Guess I aint the only one that was lied to"
Is your father an intergalactic fascist that wants to enslave the human race?
full

Did you find out your entire existence is a lie?
full

Did you take a life altering broly type beating
full

Did you have your face shoved through a train full of humans
full

Nah boy you know of a few months didn't tell you his biggest secret that can be used against him by what is clearly a vindictive human being
full

who wrote this character
full
I'm at the end of my rope:mindblown:
Nolan need to come handle that:demonic: