Official "Invincible" TV Series Thread (NO COMIC SPOILERS)

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Just finished the S2 finale. God damn that shyt was fire. Dope season all around. They find a lot of creative ways to show the human body being damaged. Like, they be legit catching me all the way off guard with the sudden displays of wanton violence. Mark's variants are on demon time 24/7. The interdimensional cameos were brief but appreciated. Mark's mom is a true G. They should get her a mech suit and put her on the team. And I can't wait to see the little purple bro grow up and flex on 'em.

Last edited:

Flexington

All Star
Daps
I enjoyed the season, appreciate that we finally got to the
I thought you were stronger meme

Episode 7 was straight jokes
They shat on themselves for the animation shortcuts and long timelines for animation when Mark was at comic-con :pachaha:

Also:

Anyone notice that the dean was Carl Winslow (the literal character and Reginald VelJohnson voice him)?

Daps
I enjoyed the season, appreciate that we finally got to the
I thought you were stronger meme

Episode 7 was straight jokes
They shat on themselves for the animation shortcuts and long timelines for animation when Mark was at comic-con :pachaha:

Also:

Anyone notice that the dean was Carl Winslow (the literal character and Reginald VelJohnson voice him)?

Can you post the meme? I don't wanna go looking for it and spoil myself.

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Can you post the meme? I don't wanna go looking for it and spoil myself.

People been using this in all kinds of context, game bosses, toilet paper :laugh:
hvy2UPR.jpeg

Daps
Very strong ending to the season. But I am not waiting 2 plus years for a season 3. The animation was not THAT impressive.

We gon have grandchildren by the time this finishes up :mjlol:

:bryan: @ you saying the animation was not "that" impressive, as if it was impressive at all.

On a lot of parts, the animation was worse than s1 :hubie: