Official Homeland 8th & Final Season Thread

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Was about to cancel my subscription today after the final episode, than they drop the billions commercial on a nicca for May 3rd. These smart muthafukkas :russ:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, the flight recorder doesn't even matter at this point. The taliban has done so much dumb shyt since the initial helicopter crash that the President has additional justification in attacking them. :snoop:

And if there's anything we've learned from this entire series, is that Carrie has no problem selling out her own people to serve her own selfish needs. So we know what's about to happen with Saul.

The sad thing about all of this is Max really died for nothing.

Last edited:

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ending was crazy. :mjcry: Episode shows you that there is no money in peace. Carrie is definitely going to jail or dying in the final episode. I would say she would go on the run, but Claire Dames was adamant about this being the end so I dont see an open-ended conclusion to the series like 24 had.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Ending was crazy. :mjcry: Episode shows you that there is no money in peace. Carrie is definitely going to jail or dying in the final episode. I would say she would go on the run, but Claire Dames was adamant about this being the end so I dont see an open-ended conclusion to the series like 24 had.
when she told the driver "I've dug this massive hole and I really don't see a way out" :mjcry:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
So Jalal wanna be King Joffrey huh? Why they have to write these villain children on turbo mode?

They kill off all my fav characters on this show.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
After watching the Carrie and Saul helicopter scene again I'm REALLY starting to think that Carrie and Saul planned that to keep Carrie in the field of play.

Carrie trusted the Russian too much but Saul did not, Saul will know some shyt popped off if the black box nowhere to be found and him and Carrie are missing. Saul will put 2+2 together

Which is what I’m hoping for, by now he knows Carrie’s Achilles heel is men and after his slipup with Allison I’m sure he’s more than primed.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
It costs less to create a power vacuum by weakening Jalal though so yes the recording does matter. Also, the Pres threatened Pakistan not the Taliban. If they get the proof that it was a mechanical failure they have no reason to discontinue the peace agreement they were working on. Only the Afghan Pres still has a hardon for the Taliban, which he may not anymore now that they’ve executed Haqqani.

Honestly, the flight recorder doesn't even matter at this point. The taliban has done so much dumb shyt since the initial helicopter crash that the President has additional justification in attacking them. :snoop:

And if there's anything we've learned from this entire series, is that Carrie has no problem selling out her own people to serve her own selfish needs. So we know what's about to happen with Saul.

The sad thing about all of this is Max really died for nothing.

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
She turned herself in because she under the National Security Advisor which is Saul. She know Saul will protect her. She probably gonna try to flip Saul into giving her the mole.