Official Hip Hop Victims :RIP: thread

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Yall remember them 3 bytches from Eastwick.

Jadakiss had a session with the 1 name Ronnie...I mean Veronica, he had met her a few years ago about a week before Hanukkah. I know it sounds foolish, I mean he said she wasnt Jewish, but she had a lot of dough and she was nice on computers. She told him she was born and raised in Bermuda and came to NY to get a job as a tutor. He said he aint think she was a freak, but she kept asking alot of questions about Styles and Sheek.:ohhh:

Sheek had the 1 name Cindy, said her favorite show was "Mork and Mindy", her favorite color was green with no kids, but she planned to have plenty. He said she played hard to get but they made it from the movie to the jacuzzi, from the jacuzzi to the bed, and fukked until they both got woozy:myman: Then he woke up yawning, breath stinking and shyt:scusthov: He smelt breakfast in the kitchen but couldn't find the bytch. He walked in the living room and it was cheese eggs and grits on the table, with beef sausages and orange juice next to the cable:eat: He found a note saying "sorry I had to rob you baby, but I need cash like you I aint your ordinary slut or dikk teaser please....I need food in my freezer and by the time you read this note I done been spent your Visa":snoop:

Styles had this chick named Beatrice, but he called her B, cause she liked to fukk doggystyle plus hold the D. Make a long story short, Styles found a note in the garage that said "To yall entourage: Yall 3 rugged nikkas, but yall had to get robbed. But dont take it personal, bc we didnt finish the job. Menage trois....we kill nikkas with they dikk hard":whoa: He said he was looking at the letter stuck like "why the fukk they leave the truck?":dwillhuh: He crept in the kitchen and seen Jada's chick Ronnie by the cabinet with a Prada gun holster with a .44 Mag in it. He shot her in the heart, then had the urge of stabbing her until he seen Cindy....that bytch tried to end him, running out the living room busting off the semi:damn: The bytch couldnt aim, so he blew her out the frame. Then he turned around to Beatrice and said "Why you look speechless? We could've lived it up and just fukked on the beaches. Now you gotta die":ufdup: And the bytch started reaching. Before he cocked it back, he heard tires screeching. He seen Sheek and Jay and started muthafukking squeezing

:rip: Veronica aka Ronnie, Cindy, and Beatrice aka B

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Ghost's best friend from Impossible whose pop used to rob banks and take them to baseball games :why:

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
Sekou :ohhh:

Next week got a call from his wife
Said somebody done took son life
Who gon hold me down now?

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a shame what happened to my man Ramel. He was a cool hustler cat with a mouthful of gold caps.
The cops did nothing, cause his skin had too much shade in it. They dismissed it as some n!ggas misbehaving.

-Quikness-

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remember Kato
No longer with us; he's deceased
Call on the sirens, seen him murdered in the streets, now rest in peace

I was gonna do some Pac lyrics too but most of the time he's talking about real life experiences. That's what separates him from the rest :manny:

:rip: RZA's little brother... black on black crime has to stop... :to:

My little brother, my mother sent him out for bread
Get the Wonder, it's a hot day in the summer
Didn't expect, to come across, a crazy gunner
"Hey Shorty, check it for the bag and the dough"
But he was brave, looked him in the eye, and said "No!!"
Money splattered him, BOW! then he snatched the bag
In his pockets, then he jetted up the Ave.
Girls screamin, the noise up and down the block
(Hey, Rakeem!) What? (Your little brother got shot!)
I ran frantically, then I dropped down to his feet
I saw the blood, all over, the hot concrete
I picked him up, then I held him by his head
His eyes shut, that's when I knew he was...
Aw man! How do I say goodbye?
It's alway the good ones who have to die
Memories in the corner of my mind
Flashbacks, I was laughin all the time
I taught him, all about the bees and birds
But I wish I had a chance to sing these three words

What RZA song is this from?