voiture

Superstar
Daps

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
No Hez fan here but I don't think history has shown that killing top leadership of these groups is effective unless the organization and its military are already neutralized.

Gets headlines and applause but now we have either the IRGC directly running it even more than before or a bunch of decentralized battlefield commanders who are fanatic as shyt and likely don't possess the political tact or ability to negotiate the top tier guys did. They also may not listen to calls for restraint from Tehran (I know this sounds laughable but it is a thing). Unless they want to repeat the 80s occupation there needs to be someone in Hezbollah they can force to the negotiating table.

They should have beat them in an invasion if they want to do that, humiliate Iran and Nasrallah and delegitimized Hezbollah in Lebanon. Now they are bombing residential buildings in Beirut like Gaza and expecting this will make Hezbollah less popular?

Hamas is still a problem and their leadership was cut off or dead for months. This invasion may get messy as hell.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
They got him? Dude wanted a war....otherwise it makes no sense why he kept on firing hundreds of rockets. No country will put up with it.

We’ll have to wait and see if they got him.

Hezbollah has fired tens of thousands of rockets at Israel over the years indiscriminately and attacked Jewish civilians all over the world. It’s hard to feel any sympathy for Hezbollah. They’ve also killed countless Arabs and hundreds of Americans.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

:lupe: at this point I'm starting to think Iran been selling wolf tickets all these years.

Majority Muslim/Middle East countries are PUSSSY with the exception of Afghanistan, this has been proven for literally thousands of years

I dont fukk with Israels domestic or foreign policy on any level but they're the hardest in the region hands down and I stand on that :hubie:

Last edited:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Arabs/Middle East countries are PUSSSY with the exception of Afghanistan, this has been proven for literally thousands of years

I dont fukk with Israels domestic or foreign policy on any level but they're the hardest in the region hands down and I stand on that :hubie:
Yea I'm honestly shocked beyond sending some bs bottle rockets these cats have done nothing, not that I want them to crash out but they've been made to be these boogeyman for years, at this point I'm like Isreal might as well clean up so we can go back to pre tsa days

:mjpls:

Last edited:

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Majority Muslim/Middle East countries are PUSSSY with the exception of Afghanistan, this has been proven for literally thousands of years

The leaders in the middle east secretly support Israel.
In secret they want Iran and their allies to be defeated...If any war pops off they will shot down rockets and missiles heading to Israel.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
they live in another part of Lebanon
only southern lebanon - the Shia part is targeted

It’s not that simple…the Christians are not targeted per say but they still got to deal with the consequences of war…inflation is already thru the roof there…I know a lot are happy that Hezbollah getting their shyt kicked in…Israel been waiting to “defeat” Hezbollah for years…they had so much inside intel on Hezbollah , that Hez had no shot..unless they go full gorilla warfare..

Hezbollah only use to Lebanese regular people was the so called “protection “ of Lebanon, and u telling me they was selling all them wolf tickets with no Air Defense:francis:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
The leaders in the middle east secretly support Israel.
In secret they want Iran and their allies to be defeated...If any war pops off they will shot down rockets and missiles heading to Israel.

This what most these people dnt realize, most these other countries are stable, they moving past the religious war shyt, which is a constant war…..Saudi Arabia is literally trying to remake its image as we speak…Jordan shooting down missiles…Saudi got major beef with the houthis…Iran and their destabilizing is a threat to them waaay more than Israel.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
This what most these people dnt realize, most these other countries are stable, they moving past the religious war shyt, which is a constant war…..Saudi Arabia is literally trying to remake its image as we speak…Jordan shooting down missiles…Saudi got major beef with the houthis…Iran and their destabilizing is a threat to them waaay more than Israel.
You are right in a sense but the wild card is the citizens of these countries don't always advocate the way the royals do. Royals don't give a damn about the Palestinians any more but the common folk do.

If the people and government were on code, KSA and Israel would have normalized despite 10/7. Iran doesn't have great credibility but claiming to be standing up for Gaza (though cynical and stirring the pot) is not a look they like.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
No Hez fan here but I don't think history has shown that killing top leadership of these groups is effective unless the organization and its military are already neutralized.

Gets headlines and applause but now we have either the IRGC directly running it even more than before or a bunch of decentralized battlefield commanders who are fanatic as shyt and likely don't possess the political tact or ability to negotiate the top tier guys did. They also may not listen to calls for restraint from Tehran (I know this sounds laughable but it is a thing). Unless they want to repeat the 80s occupation there needs to be someone in Hezbollah they can force to the negotiating table.

They should have beat them in an invasion if they want to do that, humiliate Iran and Nasrallah and delegitimized Hezbollah in Lebanon. Now they are bombing residential buildings in Beirut like Gaza and expecting this will make Hezbollah less popular?

Hamas is still a problem and their leadership was cut off or dead for months. This invasion may get messy as hell.

I get what you saying but Hezbollah had legitimacy because it was a military group with major power, you can’t gain seats in Lebanon cabinet and govt by being a underground purely terrorist faction..plus they showed that they can’t protect Lebanon from Israel and if anything they just made shyt worse..

The Hezbollah terrorist element can still live on sure but the political party took a major hit by jumping in the war with Israel because of Palestine..,Hezbollah literally could have sat that one out but instead they brought war and destruction to Lebanon people for no reason.