Official Hezbollah/Iran-Israel Regional War Thread

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
rather it’s the Russian thread or the isreal thread it’s like kinda a confrontational joking tone like people arguing about sports teams and shyt, almost like the Stan wars in the arcade and sports section

While Kinda ignoring the fact that we might be in a full scale world war before the year or damn near summer is over because of the escalation going on everywhere

I just thought maybe people would talk more so on the implications and what the fukk as citizens we gon do versus these propaganda wars people having on here

Like fukk Muslims and Jews, what the fukk is the implications of full scale war in the Middle East that USA is about to be forced to join, fukk trying to convince people Ukraine is winning the war why is western countries all considering drafts right now, fukk these back and forths about China and what they can and can’t do why has there been a constant prediction and discussion of this supposed inevitable war in the pacific, fukk trump and Biden what the fukk is about to happen to the dollar and the economy

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I think folks don’t see a wwiii on the horizon because none of the regional or international players seemingly have an interest nor appetite for it.

Sure things could change, but I think you have a ways to go considering the tone by any group with real power.

Essentially folks see it as a regional conflict that has more attention due to social media.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Why believe this? We got the exact same reports that Israel wasn’t ready for a protracted war with Hamas and IDF casualties would be worse than Fallujah.

You’re a smart man, but there’s not hope here.
:wtf: This isn’t the same and you haven’t been following Syria or Lebanon since 2012??

Israel is in a dead end in Gaza. The IDF Spokesperson is saying you can’t defeat Hamas. It’s a political idea and movement. Which many of us on here said in October. It took 40,000 killed, the whole strip destroyed, and starvation to set in for the IDF to realize this.

Netanyahu and his political allies think a full blown war on the north is the answer.

Pushing a full out war into Lebanon is insane. Especially since Hezbollah has strategic depth with how much stronger they are than in 2006.

They can actually make life difficult for people inside Israel. Which the head of the electricity company says in Haaretz. Hezbollah has already breached the air defense with the hours of drone footage they have. They have 150,000 rockets and missiles that can hit civilian infrastructure. They’ve been hitting military targets since October at the border and in the Golan.

This is madness.

And it all goes to getting a ceasefire deal in Gaza. That’s how this de-escalates.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Israel is in a dead end in Gaza. The IDF Spokesperson is saying you can’t defeat Hamas. It’s a political idea and movement. Which many of us on here said in October.
I agree, they cannot defeat Hamas. I’ve said this for a long time.

But Egypt hates MB which Hamas is an offshoot and as long as they have a commitment from the US that it won’t spill over I don’t see any change.

Pushing a full out war into Lebanon is insane. Especially since Hezbollah has strategic depth with how much stronger they are than in 2006.
We agree. Just because I know that leads to a prolonged war effort despite what they say.

But again, destabilizing Lebanon doesn’t lead to world war, and limiting the influence of Iran proxies seems to be something all the Arab US allies agree on.

Qatar, the Emirates etc exist similarly to Israel and happened two decades after the creation of Israel. There was a time for a Palestine. Just as there was for a uae and qatar.:hubie:

It’s crazy, but Hezbollah has made themselves an enemy of western governments and global trade.

Iran is the only country in that region with a better military advantage than Iraq.

“Freedom” could easily destabilize the region before September.

They can actually make life difficult for people inside Israel. Which the head of the electricity company says in Haaretz
As long as Israel is able to create interceptors and the US and allies are able to support them I don’t think today is any different than tomorrow for Israelis.

This is madness.
I agree

And it all goes to getting a ceasefire deal in Gaza. That’s how this de-escalates.
The only reason we are having the ceasefire talk is because the Biden administration wants it and is now publicly speaking about their frustrations with Bibi and has far right facist government.

I don’t support Hamas, but they have the opportunity to come out of this not looking like Al Qaeda or Isis.

Everyone in the world is ready for cooler heads to prevail.

I’m certain if Trump wins Hezbollah will be off the chessboard

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Get in bed with a lunatic right wing government crehs.

Hezbollah attacks Israel with rockets on any day that ends in y as it is

The world should've never allowed Hezbollah to become what it has.

Hezbollah has 150,000 rockets but Beirut can't even keep essential services functioning... let that sink in

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Hezbollah attacks Israel regardless of what is happening in Gaza what an absurd premise

The onus isn't on the US to do xyz and the inability of commentators to view Israel an independent state is verging on criminal