Official Hezbollah/Iran-Israel Regional War Thread

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Not even an ounce

He let Israel do the dumb shyt for too long and now they going to do what they want because they feel emboldene. This shyt should have been under control but no he deep down an Israel fukk boy. He secretly probably wanting them to do this

voiture

Superstar
Daps
He let Israel do the dumb shyt for too long and now they going to do what they want because they feel emboldene. This shyt should have been under control but no he deep down an Israel fukk boy. He secretly probably wanting them to do this
Vote to get Trump in there. That will show Israel!

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It's just Biden's fault for allowing Israel to be autonomous in their decision making? :mjgrin:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
It's just Biden's fault for allowing Israel to be autonomous in their decision making? :mjgrin:
Israel is moving like a country that dont give a fukk what Biden tells them. Dude has no control of the situation and they know he gawk 5000 whatever they do. Put your fukking foot down.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I know Israel said they were going to strike back, in a small way to Iran, to the United States as a deal for Rafah.

However if this was more than what was allowed, then Biden got get heavy-handed with Israel because Netanyahu is trying everything for a Regional Conflict.

It looks like they went after the nuclear sites, thats a clear red line for Iran. Netanyahu wants that so he can stay in power and not be arrested and dragged to the Hague afterwards.

Israel needs to get him tf out of here this is spiraling. Have no love lost for the Iranian mullahs though.

Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Let's see if the average Iranian will die for the mullahs. You know the mullahs who kill their own women and mothers over the hijab.
The Iranian people will finish the job
RIP Masha Amini
Never heard of rally around the flag effect?

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
It looks like they webt after the nuclear sites, thats a clear red line for Iran. Netanyahu wants that so he can stay in power and not be arrested and dragged to the Hague afterwards.

Israel needs to get him tf out of here this is spiraling. Have no love lost for the Iranian mullahs though.

I do know that internally Israel Citizen want him gone, but with this now, it's not just bad publicity with Gaza but a legit offensive against multiple countries; I bet even Netanyahu supporters are not totally cool with this as the last thing they want to be is conscripted.

They better get rid of him fast...

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Never heard of rally around the flag effect?
Won't happen in Iran. At worst it will be like Syria and a civil war will split the country in parts.
Most Iranians hate the ayatollah but I do admit they can crack down so hard if the campaign is not relentless.

I dont think this is the main attack. This will be just a jab

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Won't happen in Iran. At worst it will be like Syria and a civil war will split the country in parts.
Most Iranians hate the ayatollah but I do admit they can crack down so hard if the campaign is not relentless.

I dont think this is the main attack. This will be just a jab
Unless there’s a draft, these opening salvos are just military prowess.

Israel isn’t trying to win Iranian hearts and minds. It’s trying to intimidate them.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Israel is moving like a country that dont give a fukk what Biden tells them. Dude has no control of the situation and they know he gawk 5000 whatever they do. Put your fukking foot down.
Bibi just dropped his nuts, he know biden all talk like all the " biden is concerned" leaks we been heading for 4 months

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Biden letting israel bring us into another military conflict :snoop:. Gas prices about to be thru the roof. If our president had some balls woulda been told bibi eat a dikk in December. Bout to have a regional war.
Biden said out his own mouth Isreal is on their own if they respond to Iran