29ppu74.gif
:usure:

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
no midnight release for me brehbreh . No need to stay in a line for damn near 2 hrs

breh they usually have placeholders in line, just call in the day and ask when they giving tickets, when they give you a time, head out there and get your ticket, you'll be top 15 at least. That's what I do when a big release drops, fukk waiting in line for hours. :win:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Why would you pass, breh? It's pure fukkery in art form :wow:
Well, when GTA4 came out the forums was poppin just like they seem to be right now.
Then it dropped and everybody had it, Non gangstaz would then try to dictate what mode we'd play. I distinctly recall playing with Chewy and them wanting to do boat races and shyt :wtf:
The shyt yall dreaming about, wasn't a top priority when GTA4 dropped. Then about 2 weeks later, 70% of the ppl playing that game online STOPPED. So I wasn't in a hurry for the same to happen. And I don't usually finish GTA games so I knew it would just be another game chillin in my backlog.

I did tell you guys back on sohh about how the next GTA was gonna be online tho, and they was leaning towards Japan as the city. I'm glad they took it back to Cali tho. A persistent online world for GTA? I seriously hope they port that to next gen.