Official grassroots campaign to ban the rhyme king

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Dude probably sits at his pc wearing a leather football helmet mumbling to himself, drooling into a cup, and eating cookie dough ice cream out of the carton with a big shiny red spoon. The floor is probably covered with empty pizza boxes and video game cases and he has rhymes scribbled all over the walls in crayon like A Beautiful Mind.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude probably sits at his pc wearing a leather football helmet mumbling to himself, drooling into a cup, and eating cookie dough ice cream out of the carton with a big shiny red spoon. The floor is probably covered with empty pizza boxes and video game cases and he has rhymes scribbled all over the walls in crayon like A Beautiful Mind.

:heh:

Clem

Get out my way, pimpin'.
Daps
Reppin
California
I think all of his threads should be merged like on the other site.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks

:merchant:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Vvrkz.jpg

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Lets keep on fighting the good fight!