Official grassroots campaign to ban the rhyme king

Funcrusher

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
now that negs are back i encourage everyone to neg this fukkin troll into oblivion :jawalrus:

I don't think he's a troll though, just a socially awkward kid behind his pc who doesn't have much going on in life. And if he was a troll, the same would apply. There are more annoying people on this board that keep up stanning/trolling for months to the point where you know they are fukking pathetic, even though you don't know them personally.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do white posters hate Rhyme King and Slaimon so much? But don't give a fukk when rofl man spams the board with eminem pictures and memes.
:scusthov: at pullin the race card

shyt couldnt have LESS to do with race. not to mention that most of this thread was prolly black :russ:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:scusthov: at pullin the race card

shyt couldnt have LESS to do with race. not to mention that most of this thread was prolly black :russ:

shiiiiiiiit-o.gif

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiit, The booth is 95% white, this ain't the locker room.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shiiiiiiiit-o.gif

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiit, The booth is 95% white, this ain't the locker room.

:heh: youre right. for the record tho you seem to have wrong impression so id like to refernece my last post directed to rolf guy callin me out

u didnt answer the question

and :russ: at throwin around cac when its a well know fact that you would suck the skin off eminems dikk :laff: