[Official] Gotham Knights. Releases 10/21/22.

Daps
I disagree.

But what does seem unappealing is that this looked like a GaaS game ala Avengers. Hopefully they decide not to go that route

Not saying it’s gonna be bad or anything, just it would have to be goat status to intrigue me. Just not interested in a bunch of sidekicks running around :russ:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
this game was supposed to be out this year and they still don't have any new gameplay footage or a release date. :sas2:

Yeah this is coming out Fall next year, and SS gon get delayed to 2023.

That's my only hesitation w/ Xbox buying WB, Rocksteady and WB Montreal haven't dropped anything in over 6 years, and it's going to be at best 7 years btwn RS' last title(Arkham Knight).

I think it has something to do w/ management, an AAA studio shouldn't take over 6 years to make a game.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
a plague happened. cmon
Yeah this is coming out Fall next year, and SS gon get delayed to 2023.

That's my only hesitation w/ Xbox buying WB, Rocksteady and WB Montreal haven't dropped anything in over 6 years, and it's going to be at best 7 years btwn RS' last title(Arkham Knight).

I think it has something to do w/ management, an AAA studio shouldn't take over 6 years to make a game.

Yeah I thought for sure out of the two games this would be the one with the gameplay since we got 12 minutes last year