Official Georgia Senate Run-Off Thread: Warnock BEATS Loeffler! Ossoff BEATS Perdue!

WHAT WILL BE THE RESULT?

• Total voters

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
My hatred for these people grows more and more each day to the point now where its unhealthy. I need to take a hiatus from politics for a while. But for real these people need to be touched up in the worse way. It bothers me how such people can walk freely throughout society and go untouched. Their smugness. Their entitlement. Their privilege. Their larping. Their racism disguised as "patriotism". Its getting beyond tiring at this point.

Being a black man in this country and being vaguely aware of everything that's happening is enough to drive a man off the deep end. America is so lucky black people (particularly black men) just want to coexist peacefully. If there was ever a moment where all the rage and resentment that we hold on daily basis was weaponized and unleashed America would be in DEEP trouble.
For real bruh

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Trump promotes tweet saying that Georgia’s GOP governor ‘will soon be going to jail’

giphy.gif

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Lin wood strikes again

:deadmanny::dead:

At Trump hates to fire people
That's all he did at the white house:heh:

How can Trump send them to,jail? The last time that happened, was when President Lincoln arrested the governor of Maryland to prevent them from seceding the Union back in the Civil War.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
How can Trump send them to,jail? The last time that happened, was when President Lincoln arrested the governor of Maryland to prevent them from seceding the Union back in the Civil War.
It's 2020 breh there's krakens on the loose, a pandemic, Kanye and Cube grifting for Trump, multiple great celebrities dead, etc. I'm just :stopitslime: at this point with the whole damn year. Add on Trump's fukkery and it's :sadcam::why:. Just exhausted at this point. Never seen so much drama. :dahell:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CNN’s John Harwood: ‘Selfish’ Trump might punish Mitch McConnell by sinking Georgia Senate races | Raw Story

CNN correspondent John Harwood on Tuesday said that President Donald Trump could try to fire Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) by undermining the two Senate runoff races in Georgia.

Weeks after the 2020 presidential race had been called for Joe Biden, McConnell finally recognized his win on Tuesday.

:whoo:

That would be the one good thing Trump did on his way out. :blessed: