Official Georgia Senate Run-Off Thread: Warnock BEATS Loeffler! Ossoff BEATS Perdue!

WHAT WILL BE THE RESULT?

• Total voters

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Apparently GOP thinks Loeffler has a high chance of losing so they are hiding Perdue so he doesn't get owned in public.
Yeah, the Perdue name runs deep in Georgia. I think that most likely the GOP will keep both seats.

However, I wouldn't be surprised if Warnock beats Loeffler but Perdue beats Ossoff.

Ossoff is dope though :ehh:

Cognito

All Star
Daps
Basically, if the runoff is more black than the general we have a good chance to win.
If it's not we have no chance to win.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, the Perdue name runs deep in Georgia. I think that most likely the GOP will keep both seats.

However, I wouldn't be surprised if Warnock beats Loeffler but Perdue beats Ossoff.

Ossoff is dope though :ehh:

I doubt any ticket splitting occurs. But loeffler is absolute trash and is definitely hurting the ticket. Combine that with Trump constantly shytting on the state reps and it’s highly likely the two dems pull his off. This debate on national tv tonight should be a huge boost

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Basically, if the runoff is more black than the general we have a good chance to win.
If it's not we have no chance to win.

Magic-Johnson1473118509.jpg

bright black

All Star
Daps
They're publicly against what he stands for and he still supports them. How do you explain this to the rest of the world?

this is how the republican party works...that party survives off the support of people who the party works against...people that support the republican party are like abused spouses...the republican party fukks them over and they still there supporting it...