Official Georgia Senate Run-Off Thread: Warnock BEATS Loeffler! Ossoff BEATS Perdue!

WHAT WILL BE THE RESULT?

• Total voters

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Perdue's corruption might actually make him lose. Roy Blunt and Menendez's corruption made them drastically underperform their states partisanship
Yeah. Seeing how the Republicans hammer untrue information into the back of low voters minds, it can’t hurt to make Perdue tied to corruption.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Dems made a massive mistake in the general not tying Mcconnell and his fukked up covid response around Senate Republicans necks. Are they doing a better job of it during the runoff?
They did.. McConnell got Kentucky in lock.. They way to make Him pay is making his lose his majority.. if he does watch how an ineffective carnival barker he becomes or better retire after this senate cycle.. He already grooming that c00n AG to take his spot

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens
They did.. McConnell got Kentucky in lock.. They way to make Him pay is making his lose his majority.. if he does watch how an ineffective carnival barker he becomes or better retire after this senate cycle.. He already grooming that c00n AG to take his spot
If they did can you please provide examples of Democrats linking Senators up for re election in the last cycle to Mcconnell in the same way house Republicans constantly link their opponents to Pelosi?

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
she looks like a cheshire cat

279845_full.jpg

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
Wait I'm confused. So republicans are telling other republicans not to vote. MAGA saying they aint voting but Trump heading there to support loeffler and perdue? Is he trying to change their minds or something?

:patrice:
I think what I got from this is they’re telling them to demand Gov. Kemp and the state Republicans to prove that their votes are free of fraud and glitches with the machines and then they’ll vote

But there’s no reason to make sense of Trump supporters :hubie: