Official Georgia Senate Run-Off Thread: Warnock BEATS Loeffler! Ossoff BEATS Perdue!

WHAT WILL BE THE RESULT?

• Total voters

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I don't give a fukk. She's taking credit for something she clearly had nothing to do with. She can fukk off.
I don’t give a fukk about her. I’m talking about the point she is making. Offer people things that benefit their lives, and not in a muddled and technocratic way, and people will support it. That’s how this works.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Manchin would be the Majority Leader what about Chuck Schumer??
:dead: he means manchin is gonna be the "hinge vote" every time because he cant vote too liberal or he'll lose his seat

which i hope he puts aside for solid bills. i dont expect him to vote for the green new deal, but i would hope he doesnt p*ssy out on anything reasonable

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
I'm more of a fan of grassroots organization, and direct action than I am of Electoralism

but I can't lie

Seeing a sister like Stacy pull a Steph Curry on the political scene out of nowhere got me feeling some kinda way

I dont live in GA. The election was close and she lost by a small margin. Evidently her policies brought ppl to the polls although she didnt win. The base is more motivated now. You had a problem with her policies and/or lack of?