Official Georgia Senate Run-Off Thread: Warnock BEATS Loeffler! Ossoff BEATS Perdue!

WHAT WILL BE THE RESULT?

• Total voters

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
honestly, the dems arent actually abolishing the filibuster with 50/50

as far as i can tell, it mostly means biden doesnt have to deal with mitch blocking his cabinet, judges, etc, but the dems arent passing much huge sweeping shyt
It means they can have senate and house majority leadership and control what gets voted on. It also makes Joe Manchin the most important person in the senate outside of Chuck Schumer because he will be the tie breaker vote and not Kamala Harris.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Sounds like he’s gunning for Nate Silver’s empty spot.
1R5e.gif

:skip:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
theres actually one upside out of that, if theres one to be had: it cements trump as a loser :dead:

loeffler and perdue winning, and trump losing, absolutely lays waste to his pathetic lies about how it was stolen from him
I don't care about no consolation victory. Trump is finished regardless. Nobody is taking him seriously. He lost. But if Warnock and ossoff don't win we all lost.

Daps
I think Manchin is going to flip and the filibuster is gone.

It might take a month or two, but they're going to try to do some simple shyt, the GOP will block, and that will be the excuse to kill it.

Just a hunch.