Official Georgia Senate Run-Off Thread: Warnock BEATS Loeffler! Ossoff BEATS Perdue!

WHAT WILL BE THE RESULT?

• Total voters

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I think so. None of the places outside of Atlanta are going to be pro-Ossoff and we haven't really started seeing results from the suburbs yet.

This is a couple of years ago now but when I visited Atlanta in 2006 I was surprised there were as many Jews and liberals as there were

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
the more i look at these numbers the more i start to think that this isn’t going to be as close as bidens win

warnock and ossoff are just doing better literally everywhere than even biden did
all the margins seem overwhelmingly in the dems favor, but the raw numbers still giving a nikka heart burn

hopefully that was the only republican vote dump for the night

and looking at the raw numbers, still a lot of dipshyts voted warnock and perdue

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
all the margins seem overwhelmingly in the dems favor, but the raw numbers still giving a nikka heart burn

hopefully that was the only republican vote dump for the night

and looking at the raw numbers, still a lot of dipshyts voted warnock and perdue
there might be more but all those counties are fukking small

we still have most of the atlanta suburbs and savannah to go through

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
what are these 'margins' ya'll keep talking about watching and why do you look at them over raw numbers or whatever?

Daps
Everyone seems to be saying that Ossoff is fine unless the ATL burbs suddenly swing toward Perdue, and I think that's true based on what I know about GA. It'll be close - we're just trying to avoid a recount, I think, but I think even if it dips into recount margins, Ossoff is going to eke it out.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
what are these 'margins' ya'll keep talking about watching and why do you look at them over raw numbers or whatever?
The remaining outstanding vote and what counties it's from. Usually the heavily democratic counties take longer to count. The republican candidates still are underperforming Trump but all the vote hasn't been counted so if it ends that way it's yet to be determined.