Official Georgia Senate Run-Off Thread: Warnock BEATS Loeffler! Ossoff BEATS Perdue!

WHAT WILL BE THE RESULT?

• Total voters

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
That doesn't make sense because the 2022 midterms take place before year 3, meaning in year 3 the Senate could be back firmly in republican hands.
Fixing the lower courts is more important and wouldn’t draw attention to most Americans and especially the “bipartisan” bleeding hearts.

Let the Supreme Court issue rulings Americans don’t like then make the 2022 election about fixing the Supreme Court.

The reason people don’t think anything is wrong with 6-3 is cause they haven’t overturned or passed something most people recognize as dangerous. They gut the voting rights act but most people see they voted normally and Georgia flipped blue.

Last edited:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Ossoff has the heaviest lift. He needs to smear Perdue badly. We need more gaffs and oppo research on him.
i think perdue is good on the smears if he could overcome actually profiting from the pandemic while saying it's a hoax. there probably isn't anything out there that will turn off the people who voted for him in november. profiting while your constituents die is in the top 5 of low things a politician can do.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
perdue last name unfortunately has some prestige in Georgia will be hard to take him down

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
It’s basically a turnout game.

Will MAGA turnout without Trump on the ballot?

Are Republicans or Dems more energized?

Will the mail-in/absentee vote be enough to get the same voters to take 5 minutes to go for Warnock/Osoff

Loeffer must be worried about Collins people coming over enough cause she’s toast without it.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just saw a segment on Fox News about how Biden needs Mitch McConnell as Senate majority leader so he doesn't get pressured by the radical left. :scust:

Every Democrat needs to go on a media blitz and drive home the point that if Mitch McConnell has his way, that's a wrap for any stimulus bills or healthcare reform.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Ok so the text messages have started heavy. I've gotten 4 today already. I've asked them to take me off the list. If they send more I'm gonna start responding with some nasty Trump MAGA responses.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
How it started

Y'all I'm not liking what I'm seeing here in GA. Warnock has lots of tv ads but that shyt is not going to do it. The cutoff for requesting mail in votes is the 18th and I haven't seen any ads or texts telling people to request them. Contrast that with the general election and we were getting mailers and applications for mail in votes every week and they were sending texts like mad. I'm also not seeing any info on the last day to register.

Outside of the random Warnock ads there is no democratic presence right now to turn out the vote. Maybe they don't see them as legit races to win, I don't know but the canvassing is not here right now.

How it’s going

Ok so the text messages have started heavy. I've gotten 4 today already. I've asked them to take me off the list. If they send more I'm gonna start responding with some nasty Trump MAGA responses.