Official Georgia Senate Run-Off Thread: Warnock BEATS Loeffler! Ossoff BEATS Perdue!

WHAT WILL BE THE RESULT?

• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Ready for all the hot takes today:mjlol:
Dems win = start to complain about what they won’t get done because they are neoliberal corporate bought shills

Dems lose = more bad candidates in a winnable election, if only they didn’t sabotage (insert name) and let them run

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Early indications are a GOP bloodbath...

No lines in areas they would be blocks long right now suggest heavy mail in voting...

Its hard for them to win when they can't stop you from voting...

I hope so.

still :scust: at these corny ass SAVE AMERICA commercials from 2 rich people. :rudy:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

No lines in areas they would be blocks long right now suggest heavy mail in voting...

I had my heart broke before lol I won’t believe a poll until very damn vote is counted

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I had my heart broke before lol I won’t believe a poll until very damn vote is counted
True, like I said early indications...

Mail in voting will heavily favor the Dems so the fact there aren't heavy lines is a good sign a lot of folk voted early...

Warnock is a lock IMO, its Ossoff I been worried about...For some reason folk just don't like him, heard its cause he gives off a heavy NY hipster vibe...:yeshrug:

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps

I hope so, I was thinking it was gonna be nuts when I decided to leave the house today but not at all

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Yeah but that's in metro Atlanta. We need to see how the lines are looking in rural areas where most of Trump's support is.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
True, like I said early indications...

Mail in voting will heavily favor the Dems so the fact there aren't heavy lines is a good sign a lot of folk voted early...

Warnock is a lock IMO, its Ossoff I been worried about...For some reason folk just don't like him, heard its cause he gives off a heavy NY hipster vibe...:yeshrug:
I don’t even know if it was mail in. Early voting was open for weeks including weekends in some counties. I went on Christmas Eve which felt late.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Yeah but that's in metro Atlanta. We need to see how the lines are looking in rural areas where most of Trump's support is.
You won’t see much of that. No news coverage and it’s less populated so just gotta wait. Doubt this game a decided before Friday.