Official Georgia Senate Run-Off Thread: Warnock BEATS Loeffler! Ossoff BEATS Perdue!

WHAT WILL BE THE RESULT?

• Total voters

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

Breh!

BIRTH DEC 10 1949
A sack of dirty socks and a baby are left on the doorstep of an old racist man. After giving the baby to a loving family, the racist man realizes that the pile of dirty socks are so crusty and gross that they're alive so he names the pile, David Perdue.

:dead:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Y'all I'm not liking what I'm seeing here in GA. Warnock has lots of tv ads but that shyt is not going to do it. The cutoff for requesting mail in votes is the 18th and I haven't seen any ads or texts telling people to request them. Contrast that with the general election and we were getting mailers and applications for mail in votes every week and they were sending texts like mad. I'm also not seeing any info on the last day to register.

Outside of the random Warnock ads there is no democratic presence right now to turn out the vote. Maybe they don't see them as legit races to win, I don't know but the canvassing is not here right now.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Y'all I'm not liking what I'm seeing here in GA. Warnock has lots of tv ads but that shyt is not going to do it. The cutoff for requesting mail in votes is the 18th and I haven't seen any ads or texts telling people to request them. Contrast that with the general election and we were getting mailers and applications for mail in votes every week and they were sending texts like mad. I'm also not seeing any info on the last day to register.

Outside of the random Warnock ads there is no democratic presence right now to turn out the vote. Maybe they don't see them as legit races to win, I don't know but the canvassing is not here right now.
The people who came out for Biden should be registered.

The registration deadline is basically for people just now turning 18.

I’d wait until after Thanksgiving to see if they start gearing up. The mail-in ballots will printed up and sent out by then.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

trump was the "main event" election that everyone turned out for

i think they might get 1 seat, itll be hard to win both

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

If its like this in a month, then I think we can say, as Dave Wasserman says, we've seen enough. But I'll give it a couple weeks.