Official Georgia Senate Run-Off Thread: Warnock BEATS Loeffler! Ossoff BEATS Perdue!

WHAT WILL BE THE RESULT?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im not getting my hopes up. I won’t believe it until the result is a Osgoff/Warnock victory. :unimpressed:
id be happy with 1. i think the dems flip toomey's seat in 22, and hopefully more

by 22 biden (or kamala :skip:) will get to be the president who presided over the virus going away. the momentum could be crazy

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
We'll see what happens. The situation as of right now suggests democrats can win, depending on what happens with turnout tomorrow. If it's another Trump wave? Might be game over. But if there are enough democrats, enough black voters, enough educated white voters, etc tomorrow...

Man, I said it in another thread but we could see a scenario where Biden is confirmed as the next president, and democrats retake the senate within a 24-48 hour window. The reaction is going to be pure rage and fukkery from MAGA land lol. Remember it's unlikely we'll have results tomorrow night. I'm sure they'll try to declare victory around 9-10PM but there are too many mail votes to count for that. It's gonna take a day or two, if not more.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
We'll see what happens. The situation as of right now suggests democrats can win, depending on what happens with turnout tomorrow. If it's another Trump wave? Might be game over. But if there are enough democrats, enough black voters, enough educated white voters, etc tomorrow...

Man, I said it in another thread but we could see a scenario where Biden is confirmed as the next president, and democrats retake the senate within a 24-48 hour window. The reaction is going to be pure rage and fukkery from MAGA land lol. Remember it's unlikely we'll have results tomorrow night. I'm sure they'll try to declare victory around 9-10PM but there are too many mail votes to count for that. It's gonna take a day or two, if not more.