Official Georgia Senate Run-Off Thread: Warnock BEATS Loeffler! Ossoff BEATS Perdue!

WHAT WILL BE THE RESULT?

• Total voters

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I'm in MAGA country, aka Fayette County and our voting lines have been non-existent. Hope that's a good thing for us.

Either way I don't trust them polls. They said to trust the 2020 polls because they accounted for the 2016 errors and them shyts were off by an even greater margin! I still believe they not accounting for the full Trump vote out here.

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
I'm in MAGA country, aka Fayette County and our voting lines have been non-existent. Hope that's a good thing for us.

Either way I don't trust them polls. They said to trust the 2020 polls because they accounted for the 2016 errors and them shyts were off by an even greater margin! I still believe they not accounting for the full Trump vote out here.
We know maga voters don't show up till day of. Let us know what you seeing on the ground especially on the 5th

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I'm praying homie. Record turnout without Trump on the ticket. MAGA fighting with the GOP talmbout "why vote in a rigged election"

:sadcam:

full

Ideal gif :wow:

Also hoping for something like this if/when McConnell loses majority leader status:

JitteryFeminineAsiaticgreaterfreshwaterclam-small.gif

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Tbh as much as I want the dems to win, I haven't factored in that possibility into my Biden administration thoughts and discussions.

It would be a welcome surprise.
While it will be great for getting judges confirmed and just keeping McConnell from unnecessary obstruction, it will also mean 2 years of having to wait and beg and wait and beg for freaking Joe Manchin to do even weakly progressive shyt.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

It’s going to go the same way it did on Election Day... Dems jump to an early lead with absentee ballots where gop can’t make up the ground on Election Day..