Official Georgia Senate Run-Off Thread: Warnock BEATS Loeffler! Ossoff BEATS Perdue!

WHAT WILL BE THE RESULT?

• Total voters

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
After the relatively close call with Biden, I can at best be cautiously optimistic. I also worry that since Trump was Trump on PCP after his loss that GA's Rethuglican government will try to screw and disenfranchise brethren somehow extra to make up for it, the playing field may be even less even than in November. But at this point I thought things might look worse and they don't so - I can indulge a few fantasies of Vice. President. Elect. Kamala. Desi. Harris - being Madame President of the Senate on the daily and making Mitch shyt his Depends. :lolbron: But I'll keep it quiet. :troll:

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
I think that’s exactly what’s going to happen... The mere fact of him losing his leadership position I don’t think he will physically make it for the next 6 years.. he will either retire or die unexpectedly
His evil ass ain’t dying, he got some of the best healthcare, living well and y’all forget evil feeds of negative shyt. It’s keeping him alive.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
We need Trump to quarantine. Don't want this POS anywhere near GA over the next week. I swear I'm seeing more flags of his in Texas AFTER the election than before. His cult will do whatever he says.

The Dotard will mention perdue and loeffler for 5 minutes and then rant about a rigged election for an hour and a half.

:mjgrin: