Official general gaming news thread

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:jbhmm:

By the Mutant Year Zero team, they had an interesting way of handling combat in that game, it wasn’t really a traditional tactics game it was more of a puzzle game. You pretty much had to team up to take down individual enemies in a specific order or you would be overpowered. It made stealth more important.

Unlike something ike x-com where you get spotted and it essentially turns into a turn based cover shooter

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
By the Mutant Year Zero team, they had an interesting way of handling combat in that game, it wasn’t really a traditional tactics game it was more of a puzzle game. You pretty much had to team up to take down individual enemies in a specific order or you would be overpowered. It made stealth more important.

Unlike something ike x-com where you get spotted and it essentially turns into a turn based cover shooter
Mutant year zero was always a game I had on my to play list that I never got a chance to spend time with

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Mutant year zero was always a game I had on my to play list that I never got a chance to spend time with

Really interesting game, ith a original and interesting unique story too. I think their second game or the one after that bombed, so i didn’t even really bother. It looked like a reskin of MYZ, im hoping this one had more time and budget put into it