OFFICIAL Gamescom 2013 thread

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
STREAM: http://www.computerandvideogames.com/425495/live-blog/live-ea-gamescom-2013-press-conference/

"Gamescom opens to the public on August 22, with a press day on August 21. However, both Sony and EA will be broadcasting pre-gamescom press conferences on August 20. Microsoft will also be hosting a showcase event on the same date, although it doesn’t appear that this event will be live streamed.

Sony and PlayStation 4
Press conference: 1 pm eastern/6 pm BST, August 20.

Sony kicks off gamescom with a press briefing that will be streamed live on their website.

This briefing will outline “release plans” for the PlayStation 4, with a release date expected to be somewhere in early November. Additional PlayStation 4 games are also likely to be revealed.

It’s not all about next-gen consoles, however, as Sony will spend some time discussing their plans for the Vita and the PlayStation 3.

Microsoft and Xbox One
Showcase event: August 20 (time unknown)

Call of Duty: Ghosts event: Noon eastern/5 pm BST

Microsoft will open their gamescom with a short briefing on the Xbox One, where a new Xbox One exclusive will be announced. Whilst not available to stream through the website, highlights of the event will be uploaded at a later date.

Microsoft will host the world première of Call of Duty: Ghosts multiplayer footage at an event the following day, which will be available to watch live.

EA
Press conference: 10 am eastern/3 pm BST, August 20

EA will be looking to capitalize on their recent reputation boost (or at least, temporary drop in hatred directed at them) brought about by the launch of the Humble Origin Bundle.

Their website promises a decent line-up of games including Battlefield 4, Need for Speed Rivals, and Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare. The event will be available to watch here.

The real headline, for us, at least, is the unveiling of The Sims 4. We recently saw some leaked screenshots from the game, but an official trailer would give us much more of a sense of what the next generation of Simming will bring."

Let the fukkery begin :blessed:
Personally there's a game I'm really interested in seeing more: Assassins Creed beyond all the Sony goodie goodies of course :youngsabo:

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Why wait, I'll drop that info for you right now.

The PS4 will have a handful of consoles for launch, then in 2014 you can expect more.
The question is how few for America? Realistically? I'm gonna say less than a million :manny:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Microsoft won't even broadcast :dead:
They got nothing to show, nada! :wow: they weren't ready for that 2013 release, showed a lot of tv apps they were gonna release for windows 8 and put that shyt on an xbox :russ:
Sony crushed the buildings.

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
My predictions for Gamescom...

1.Release Date

2.Media Molecule PS4 game

3.Launch bundle with PS Eye and game

4.Last Of Us DLC

5.PS Vita price drop

I'll add gameplay footage of The Order to this

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All I want to see is
PS4 release date
Killzone ShadowFall MP gameplay (:noah: Salamun Market at night no mechs please return!!)

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Problem is...I doubt 2K will be any different from current gen until they stop developing for current gen
Why would they change something that has been perfected? They should improve gameplay(modes,environment,etc) and graphics, not change mechanics in my opinion(regarding 2k).
I think we won't see a huge jump graphics wise but somethings gotta change(10 times more RAM) gots to...