dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
My thoughts from the other thread:

Yooooo...I haven't been this depressed after an episode of GOT since they killed my Uncle Ned y'all :to:

First off RIP viserion :damn: even having read the spoilers seeing that shyt go down was :justwow:

WW army is OP, but at least now I know "all they have to do" is kill the WW's/night king and the army of the dead will be stopped

Dany's acting and attempts at emoting were really bad this episode :huhldup: it looked like she wanted to laugh during the whole scene with jon

Speaking of which...we bent the fukking knee :snoop:

Between him doing that and the fukking doom approaching, targset, this the hardest thing for me to do, been beefing with y'all since I joined the coli GOT threads in season 4...but even the bloods and crips laid down their colors for a greater cause, so I'm officially claiming a truce with y'all :sadcam:

But seriously, this episode just left me with a heavy sense of dread...especially a god damn ice dragon :damn:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
arya is trying to let that bytch
know that shyt aint all gowns and thrones.
shyt's real out here.
:stopitslime:

wat6rr.jpg
She gone find out that's for sure

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn Dany, if you wasn't an absentee mom, locking your kids up and ignoring them to play mhysa to errybody else, viserion a would've learned how to duck and dodge like drogon did while out in the wild. Don't take care of your kids and be surprised when they wind up dead in the streets brehettes :francis:

:dead:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Damn Dany, if you wasn't an absentee mom, locking your kids up and ignoring them to play mhysa to errybody else, viserion a would've learned how to duck and dodge like drogon did while out in the wild. Don't take care of your kids and be surprised when they wind up dead in the streets brehettes :francis:

Gotta load them thangs with dragonglass spears, I'm hoping they pull version 2.0 of them thangs out and take down the so icy drag
Jon just had to get on the damn dragon:mjcry: