Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
so maybe i missed discussion on this, but how did tyrion know jamie was alive to even come up with the whole plan of meeting up with him to try to get cersei to do an armistice? i mean, last he saw was his brother in the line of fire from drogon falling into a river wearing full armor. are we supposed to assume he saw jamie & bronn crawl out the lake? or was some spy sent to KL ahead of this plan to see if jamie was there? :jbhmm:

Bronn is his insider intel man, it's kinda implied with his talk with Cersei.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Bronn is his insider intel man, it's kinda implied with his talk with Cersei.
Bronn might be on his way out, Cersei might have forgiven Jaime but no way in hell she is letting that slide with Bronn. She classed it as betrayal and well we all know what she is like. Personally I would love to see a fight with the mountain 2.0 vs Bronn.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
their usual means of communication, ravens?
I think you're missing the point, tyrion definitely sees Jamie out there, probably sees bronn too. They are in the line of fire from drogon and fall into a river and not observed as emerging from it. One would assume they're dead. You can't just send a raven to a nikka you don't know is alive, especially when you're a cat that people in KL are looking to kill. There's just a gap there...not one that kills the episode but still another instance of lack of detail and common sense from dd

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
How did Bronn and Jaime get away?
Benioff-and-Weiss.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I think you're missing the point, tyrion definitely sees Jamie out there, probably sees bronn too. They are in the line of fire from drogon and fall into a river and not observed as emerging from it. One would assume they're dead. You can't just send a raven to a nikka you don't know is alive, especially when you're a cat that people in KL are looking to kill. There's just a gap there...not one that kills the episode but still another instance of lack of detail and common sense from dd

Plot armor