Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
My my my....

Bronn, I got dirt on you doggie :ufdup:

:gucci:

Had a couple of number ones back in the day. IIRC they recreated the Top Gun singing scene on the TV show Robson and Jerome were on called Soldier Soldier and it got good feedback, so they begin to cover other classics. shyt there singing career was quite big back in the mid 90's.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
so maybe i missed discussion on this, but how did tyrion know jamie was alive to even come up with the whole plan of meeting up with him to try to get cersei to do an armistice? i mean, last he saw was his brother in the line of fire from drogon falling into a river wearing full armor. are we supposed to assume he saw jamie & bronn crawl out the lake? or was some spy sent to KL ahead of this plan to see if jamie was there? :jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I'm not usually one to push people to watch the leaks but I REALLY think 90% of you should simply cave in and watch it.

Your doing nothing but feeding your own egos on some " I CAN wait until Sunday!!" Steeze at this point.

The episode is in full HD quality, not like episode 6 where it looked like watching an old Hercules episode from the 90's.

Plus that I needn't more of you to discuss this piffery with. It's ME that can't wait until Sunday to read an @obarth or @Ghostface Trillah review :mjcry:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Man y'all better get all the way out of here with that leaked episode watching and passing it off like theories sounding like y'all playing a game of Clue ol' I think Arya kills Littlefinger in the study with a candlestick but i'm just guessing ass nikkas. I already took two Theons by logging on twitter and seeing spoilers. Only spoiler I'm checking for is when Hot Pie Targaryan is finally acknowledged as the one true king or Sansa dying. Especially Sansa dying.

Man Danarys new cut and paste dialogue just needs to be "I has dragons,get down or lay down." cause that's all she really needs to say at this point. She was rambling on about whatever and them dudes wasn't even paying attention then drogon roared and everyone became Targset. Well almost everybody,Macho Man Randyll Tarley went out like a G,dikkon just went out like a dikk. Tyrion as giving this man multiple outs like bruh she has dragons man and you just lost 92 wagons man fall back but son was like nah I want to show my dad how tough i am by getting burned alive too. They spent 7 seasons telling us that Sam was supposed to be the dumb one,:skip:he would've took that knee quicker than a quarterback up 3 with 10 seconds on the clock. I think if you become a coward in the face of a dragon nobody is gonna hold that against you. They gonna write songs about those two idiots stupidity called Macho man Randyll Tarley and his little dikk.

The iron bank of Bronnvos want his money so he can roll out. He wants no parts of them dragons. I want to see Jamie try to punish the man who saved him from being burned alive that he owes money and knows that he can't fight. That's going to be really interesting. Cersei gonna fukk around and have him back in free agency on a uber to Dragonstone

Speaking of ubering to Dragonstone, this dude Jorah used instant transmission to teleport himself right back into the friendzone. He survived Valaryan Aids just to get to Dragonstone just in time to see Danarys looking at Snowman like she wanted to bend both of her knees. He got one hug and is ready to fight the night king by himself,son would probably fight drogon off a peck on the cheek. He ain't realized Danarys ain't checking for dudes that kiss her ass. She only checking for mysterious bad boys. That's why she keeps trying to give Jon orders that she knows he ain't gonna listen to and asking him about being stabbed.

Davos - Just play it cool alright.Don't tell anyone your real name:ld:

Gendry - I got you fam. In-cog-nito :smugfavre:

*10 seconds later*

Gendry - Hey I'm Robby B's b*stard and I figured since you're Ned Stark's b*stard and they were besties that we could be like a crew,what do you think about the name The b*stard Boyz? Don't decide now,you can sleep on it.

Jon - :dwillhuh:

Davos - :beli:

Gendry - :smugfavre:

I know that we all figured he was there but it was cool to see Gendry back. He was always a stand up dude and he held Arya down back in the day.All that rowing got him strong enough to swing a war hammer. I wonder how long he had that run away from home bag packed cause he was ready to go before Davos even said anything. I hope he doesn't die on the other side of the wall but I can see him being brought back for a cheap death.

I can't be the only one who thought to himself "Cersei can still have babies? She looking kind of long in the tooth." :picard: I'm gonna blame her trying to get Bronn punished on pregnancy mood swings. Jamie keep hinting at Danarys has dragons and they need to throw the towel in but she never seen a dragon so she still thinking it's a winnable war.Uncle Yves St. Euron navy is worthless on land so I don't see what she got up her sleeve to make her not worried bout 3 living nuclear weapons flying around.

These clowns in the North thinking on turning on Snowman for Sansa? Good luck with that.:mjlol: She couldn't even roll over and stab Ramsay in his sleep but they expecting her to make the hard decisions? Ok. They got real short memories. Ned years of isolation got them spoiled. They in open rebellion and got war coming from the north and the south with a shortage of men.They think that they not going to need allies? I'm glad Arya is hip to it and just as disgusted as me. Sansa seen half her fam bodied and you gonna scheme on your brother for the crown cause he went to get weapons for a war. There's only two mysteries in this whole season. One is what the fukk is littlefinger still doing in winterfell and what are his plans for Sansa. The second is what are Sansa's plans for Sansa. I'm just hoping Arya kills both of them and hides the bodies.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
I'm not usually one to push people to watch the leaks but I REALLY think 90% of you should simply cave in and watch it.

Your doing nothing but feeding your own egos on some " I CAN wait until Sunday!!" Steeze at this point.

The episode is in full HD quality, not like episode 6 where it looked like watching an old Hercules episode from the 90's.

Plus that I needn't more of you to discuss this piffery with. It's ME that can't wait until Sunday to read an @obarth or @Ghostface Trillah review :mjcry:
Where can i watch it? What site?

Kalut

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not gonna make it till sunday without being spoiled, somebody please Pass the Mustard so I can get it over with.

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Breh if I cave in I ain't gon have anything to watch on sunday:damn:

Edit: :ohhh: Oh wait Marvel's Defenders comes out tomorrow. That leak is getting watched tonight:myman:

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet

The one In watching now is far from HD quality

Pass the mustard on your version breh

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Caved in. Going to watch now

youtube basically spoiled the ep. in its entirety for me already, so fukk it

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA

Is it on kodi?

If not, pm me the link breh

im_ready_game_of_thrones.gif