KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Been coming for 7 years and now

"Winter is Here" :wow:
gkVAuIq.gif

What happened with Sam, what did he read that made him pack up and leave like that?

He knew they would never listen to him, so he stole all their books with knowledge about White Walkers and packed them up to give to Jon's forces.

What he didn't realize was that he also had the proof that Lyanna Stark was legit married to Rhegar Targaryan after his original marriage was annulled. Meaning that Ned Stark probably knowingly took the legit baby KING Jon Targaryan (since if I'm not mistaken all other heirs were dead and Robert wasn't crowned yet) and raised him as "Jon Snow".

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Looks like it, Arya on her neck hard in the preview

Littlefinger loves Littlefinger

i think this is where the show has deviated a bit from the books, but it should be pretty clear he has something for Sansa and obvious Cat

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I don't think they're gonna bring Gendry back after all this time just to kill him in the next episode

If I have to pick two I'll go with Tormund and Thoros. Could see Tormund sacrificing to save Jon

Well Thoros has that regeneration power...so he might try and take on the Night King because of it....

I think Gendry probably dies....where else is there for his character to go? Same with Tormund, and perhaps even the Hound too.

I think Jorah may end up saving Jon, on some "Take care of the Khaleesi shyt"....but I called it last week, Benjen saves all their asses. That nikka might take on the Night King himself.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
He knew they would never listen to him, so he stole all their books with knowledge about White Walkers and packed them up to give to Jon's forces.

What he didn't realize was that he also had the proof that Lyanna Stark was legit married to Rhegar Targaryan after his original marriage was annulled. Meaning that Ned Stark probably knowingly took the legit baby KING Jon Targaryan (since if I'm not mistaken all other heirs were dead and Robert wasn't crowned yet) and raised him as "Jon Snow".

not sure if the book she was reading specifically stated all of that lol

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

So instead of King in the north, he's the real King of the seven kingdoms?

Guess this also debunks that BS about her not wanting that dragon pipe :wow: