Light

Pro
Daps
Wait surely Ayra is smart enough to know that scroll isn't Sanshas true words?

I mean Catelyn was able to surmise that it was Cersei words on that letter, and Cat was pretty dumb. I'd be surprised if Arya doesn't come to the same conclusion.

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
I'm saying. For Littlefinger of all people to catch Arya slipping after all she's shown to be capable of now is :mindblown:

Squad:salute:

Also Jaime cried because he knows he's going to have to do something :demonic: to Cersie and that baby to end this war and prep Kings Landing for the next one.
Maybe she's making Littlefinger believe he's catching her slipping.:ohhh: Seems like something no one would do.:manny:

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
So LF is trying to divide the sisters. All that training, yet Arya mind is still young and possibly can't see the manipulation. I dont like her starting shyt with Sansa...theyve been through enough already.

The king b*stards meeting was cute. They both seem so simple.

Bran has so much power, Im eager to see his character evolve.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
A note from "sansa" saying that their dad tried to betray Joffrey, and steal his throne and that they needed to bend the knee and pledge allegiance to him.

Not sure if it was BS or if that was something that Joffrey/Cersei made her write.
Ok nikka you just actually spoiled this . And you getting on me for not spoiling:gucci: