qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I'm so glad I didn't watch the leak. This shyt right here was like a movie. What a classic battle scene.

Up until Arya reached out to hug Sansa, I afraid she was gonna be gone forever. Professor X aka Bran still creeping around and letting it be known he's a stalker.

That look missandrei and khaleesi gave each other right as jon walked up, was that I'm gonna do the same to jon that you did to grey worm.

Bytch still worried about him bending the knee. Always like a female, bringing up the same shyt over and over.

So is Arya automatically one of the best fighters in the world? She was giving Brienne that work. Was sansa looking a little jealous??

Bronn has no chill, straight up laughed in that dikks face. Hahahahaha

What a damn battle. I know that darthraki laughed about their fighting skills but had not the dragon showed up, it definitely could of gone either way. That slow mo scene with them jumping on the horse was beautiful to see.

Very surprised they only built one of those monster arrow thingy majigs. You could of done serious damage with multiple.

My man jamie tried to end the war with one swing.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Of course Jamie back to being a dumbass after last ep, if that's bronn who saved him then he owes dude like 5 castles at this point:russ:
bring a spear to firefight :mjgrin:
Drogon ate that spear like some scooby snacks, you doubted targ set last week, don't be scared now:mjgrin:

Jamie should have thrown that shyt while her back was turned...he literally was gonna joust her right next to the dragon

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Say brehs I ain't watch yet and haven't been spoiled. I usually watch the day after at night with the Misses cause she works nights on weekends. Was this episode as good as them early spoiling fukks were saying?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
This one had more main characters on the field of battle. We didn't know if Jamie, Braun or Dany and Drogon were gonna die. That alone had more suspense for me..

:wow:

Plus the loud chants of the Dothraki and the sounds of the horses stampeding gave me chills, because that was the first time Dothraki took a battlefield in Westoros. That was the first time in more tham 100yrs since a Dragon was used in Westoros. You could see the worry on the face of the Lanister Army because they've never seen Dothraki or Dragons before. The HISTORY of it all just culminating and seeing all the great mythos of the history of Westoros and of the ASOFAI World makes this battle number 1 for me.

Aegons Conquest is the backbone of Westorosi history, and we're seeing it being repeated by Dany in this singular battle. Because this battle is the history of ASOFI reborn. This makes Battle Of The b*stards pale in comparison.

Uhhhh, Bron is the only one from that list who I could see them let die this episode. I did not watch that thinking drogon Dany or Jamie would die. It was a good battle, but BotB was the GOAT battle to me so far, shyt had me fully immersed, hardhome would be next, then this, then watchers on the wall

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I'm so glad I didn't watch the leak. This shyt right here was like a movie. What a classic battle scene.

Up until Arya reached out to hug Sansa, I afraid she was gonna be gone forever. Professor X aka Bran still creeping around and letting it be known he's a stalker.

That look missandrei and khaleesi gave each other right as jon walked up, was that I'm gonna do the same to jon that you did to grey worm.

Bytch still worried about him bending the knee. Always like a female, bringing up the same shyt over and over.

So is Arya automatically one of the best fighters in the world? She was giving Brienne that work. Was sansa looking a little jealous??

Bronn has no chill, straight up laughed in that dikks face. Hahahahaha

What a damn battle. I know that darthraki laughed about their fighting skills but had not the dragon showed up, it definitely could of gone either way. That slow mo scene with them jumping on the horse was beautiful to see.

Very surprised they only built one of those monster arrow thingy majigs. You could of done serious damage with multiple.

My man jamie tried to end the war with one swing.

Brienne was taking it easy on her at first - when she got going and gave her that boot that kinda showed what would truly happen in a fight. Arya would have the Prince Ob moves and might be lightening quick but Brienne got the strenght and if she catches her it's curtains.

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Right...Nikka was like "Queen Slayer" also has a nice ring to it...Bronn deserves a max contract from cersei for all the Lannister saving he's done.

He's gonna give a press conference in the throne room saying he deserves the largest castle of all the crown's bannermen :mjlol:

Last edited: