gcnxLVJ.gif

White Walker set
tumblr_npblkirl4B1s5m21go1_500.gif

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol at the Stannis Set faggits merging into Stark Set(Which consists of two girls and a cripple)

:mjlol:
naw I was a loyal Stan for Stannis but after what he did to his own daughter I lost all hope in Man. As my heart turned icy cold i came realize who the eal heores in Westores are. The white walker adot inbreed babies and make them their own better then anyone in westores has ever done. There culture has no infighting no rape just everyone concentrate on the goal of killing humans and making things cold and so far they are winning.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You know they gonna do a spinoff. Ain't no WAY HBO is letting that franchise die..

Hell I wouldn't even be surprised if they went back and rebooted the show a couple years from now on some "George RR. Martin FINALLY finished the series so we can give fans the conclusion they deserve" shyt

i doubt it. wayyy too much money left to be made. they'll do some type of spin off like better call saul.

They been talking about a prequel but this show and characters will be over. HBO asked them how many episodes they need to wrap it up which is why the last two seasons are shorter.

Fred.